Tiggers @ White Sox - Game 4-30-05

SoxFan1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sircaffey @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 11:35 PM)
This offense is one of the worst I have seen in a long time.  It pathetic...

It's funny, but we're doing exactly what KW and Ozzie said they wouldn't put up with this season. Everett, in a sac fly situation, was swinging out of his ass that AB. How long do we have to suck offensively before Ozzie makes some major changes to the lineup? I'm sorry, but putting the choker from last night's game in the 5 hole isn't going to work. 0-23 now....that's unheard of.

QUOTE(sircaffey @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 11:38 PM)
How many people in our lineup today are hitting their weight?  My god is this god damn ugly...

It's too bad there aren't more people on here tonight to tell me to stop being so negative. I really think sometimes people don't watch the games, they just take any negative thoughts about their beloved as insults on their own being.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)
So far we have the getem on, get over thing down.. Now if we can just figure out that getem in thing.. we might have something. The middle of the order is not at all earning their paychecks, and something needs to be done about it.

I wonder if Konerko knows he's playing for a contract...So far he's not worth than Travis Lee...Leader of the team, and he's s***ty himself. Disappointing.

I really would like to see us adjust our order so that Rowand is batting 3rd, Everett 4th, and PK 5th. Having Rowand batting higher in the order would hopefully give us more speed and give us more options in terms of putting runners in motion. It would also help our offense out when facing lefties.