Tiggers @ White Sox - Game 4-30-05

SoxFan1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 1, 2005 -> 12:17 AM)
Is Iguchi really the one we should be complaining about?

Your right, we should be complaining about, Konerko, Dye, rowand, shingo, Perez, harris, vizcaino, guillen. thats about it.

Guest JimH
I think that ground out should have been closer than it was. It was up the middle and infante was going the other way and iguchi gets beat out by three four steps?

It was closer than 3 steps. He drove the run in, that's what counts. Especially since they are struggling.

Guest JimH
Your right, we should be complaining about, Konerko, Dye, rowand, shingo, Perez, harris, vizcaino, guillen. thats about it.

Konerko's head has been squarely up his ass, he has been Mr. Anti Clutch. He needs to break out of it, like now.

Guest JimH

White Sox making this Johnson guy look like Cy Young. 1-2-3, after 4 the Sox have a whopping one hit.

They are obviously trying to go up the middle, Johnson has been the busiest fielder and two other times he just missed fielding the ball.

These guys are pressing.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 06:26 PM)
I love it how Hawk paints Jason Johnson as some stud pitcher. He has a career 4.94 ERA and we have one hit off of him through four. Our offense is f***ing wretched.

any guy we cant hit is a stud according to the announcers just to make it seem like were going up against an all star

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
Brewer fans on a message board, wow, there is reliable info.

You don't like him, we get it.

He's not great but not bad either.

I know brewers fans that have said the same thing. ''Experts'' have said the same thing about him. But they don't matter.

Nice play podsednik just made there. :rolly

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(sircaffey @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 07:29 PM)
No one talks about this, but how much can be laid on Greg Walker?  If this keeps up for 2-3 more weeks, I think he's got to go.  I like Walk, but seriously, this is just flat out embarrassing.

I honestly think hitting coaches have little to no impact on players performance.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

since were having troubles lately i came up with a new rotation and lineup:

Rotation:

Buehrle

Garland

El Duque

Garcia

Contreras

Lineup:

Spod

Iguchi

Dye (he was effective last year in the 3 spot)

Everett

Konerko

Crede

Rowand (put him here in case he happens to start the inning, good speed)

Pierzynski

uribe

I also think rowand is an overated defender. Sure he gets to almost everything but he always let's players advance another base by not being able to pick up the ball or running by it when someone gets a bas hit. Happens at least a week... is this not a concern?

Guest JimH
I know brewers fans that have said the same thing. ''Experts'' have said the same thing about him. But they don't matter.

Nice play podsednik just made there.  :rolly

Wow, good for you. I know Brewer fans too. No one said experts don't matter, I just think you have a hard on for Podsednik. Agree to disagree.