What an assclown!

AngelasDaddy0427

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...missing_bride_3

How this woman isn't being arrested I have no idea. I mean how selfish do you have to be to not even bother to even tell your family your leaving. Making them think your dead or something. I mean you could at least call your mom from a payphone or something. Man I hate stupid people... :banghead

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 04:47 PM)
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/30/wilbanks.found/index.html

If you dont want to get married then just say so asshole, dont make frantic 911 calls saying you've been kidnapped setting off a nationwide search.

:rolly

Bugged-eyed broad picked the wrong time to pull this stunt. Media is currently salivating over blue collared kidnappings in Southern states. The hundreds of volunteers must feel relieved she's alived, but absolutely disgusted she wasted thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours searching for her whereabouts.

Funny though, I was browsing Yahoo! message boards, and the consensus appeared to be the husband was involved. Nope. Just another emotionally disturbed individual.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ May 1, 2005 -> 10:43 PM)
How much you wanna bet this woman still lived with mommy and daddy?

Could have swore it was reported that her and the fiance lived together...?? :huh

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 2, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
I just loved seeing the photos of the fiance totally happy that she was found -- did it ever sink in to him that she lied about being kidnapped to avoid marrying his ass?

Perhaps he was just happy she was safe and alive and will sort out the personal stuff in private.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 2, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
I just loved seeing the photos of the fiance totally happy that she was found -- did it ever sink in to him that she lied about being kidnapped to avoid marrying his ass?

There you go making sense again.

That might have been her plan. If she had been honest and upfront, the guy, his family and probably a few other people might have been really pissed. By staging this whole thing, she might have figured once she resurfaced, there is no way anyone would be pissed at her. They'd just be so happy that she's alive.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 2, 2005 -> 01:58 PM)
What's to think about?.........press frickin' charges and/or make her pay for all the police time blown on it.

They can only get her on a small charge of reporting a crime that didn't happen. Apparently they can sue her for the police costs though. It is a shame that she gets off so lightly though.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 2, 2005 -> 02:28 PM)
They can only get her on a small charge of reporting a crime that didn't happen.  Apparently they can sue her for the police costs though.  It is a shame that she gets off so lightly though.

Apparently both their families came up with the 100K already...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 2, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
They can only get her on a small charge of reporting a crime that didn't happen.  Apparently they can sue her for the police costs though.  It is a shame that she gets off so lightly though.

She should have to WORK off the costs, as in community service, not make a payment.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 2, 2005 -> 02:29 PM)
This just goes to show you that you should not have TWENTY EIGHT f***ING people in your wedding party!

:bang

LOL! Brian and I almost choked on our lunch when we heard that. We have 4 on each side and that is more than enough for me lol.

You know what.. I understand people are angry about this.. but what I don't understand is, just because some are mad, they feel they have to:

Attack her fiance

Attack her family

Attack HIS family

Attack the # of showers

Attack the # of attendants

Attack the # of guests

Attack the bridal registry

Attack her looks

Attack Johns looks

Attack the preacher

Attack the policeman who tried to comfort her

Not pointing any fingers.. and it's happening more on another board I visit versus here.. but it's just something that was irking me and I wanted to post it.