What an assclown!

AngelasDaddy0427

I was just shocked by the size of the wedding. Every wedding (save one) that I have attended had at most 5 attendants on each size. The only person to blame in this is her. She chose to run instead of dealing with whatever problems she had. I feel blessed that so far everything is going great planning our wedding and that neither side of our family is trying to force anything they want for the wedding on us - they are letting us decide and plan it ourselves. Sure they might mention an idea or three, but that is all it is - a suggestion.

I understand where you are coming from though, Steff.

I meant it to be tongue in cheek. That blew my mind when I heard 14 on each side was standing up.

I bet that had something to do with it - she had doubts and the wedding was that huge and she felt trapped.

I don't know, but it sounds that way. It's actually really sad.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 2, 2005 -> 02:44 PM)
I meant it to be tongue in cheek.  That blew my mind when I heard 14 on each side was standing up.

I bet that had something to do with it - she had doubts and the wedding was that huge and she felt trapped.

I don't know, but it sounds that way.  It's actually really sad.

I was thinking the same thing. I couldn't imagine having a wedding that big (mine seems huge to me lol and we are only about 1/3 the size of the wedding she was to have).