Prom Night

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

assholes...

i just got back, and i had a great time.

The dance at the beginning was horrible, because everyone was talking... I went to the dance floor and started to bust a move. Everyone came soon after that... Everyone saw me do my MC Hammer dance. Girls were bumping and grinding me...Good time... As for big chocalate, she was not dancing at all, so i told her to hit the curb.

The After Party kicked major ass...I won Old School for the After Party Raffle. I won 21 real dollars in playing blackjack.(50 fake dollars=1 dollar) I sang some karaoke(Jailhouse Rock)...Got hypnotised and I cant remember what the hell I did. Some people said I was a belly dancer, a cheerleader, an eskimo, and a skydiver. The people said that the hypnotist made us flick the teachers off...

Overall: I only wish that I was a Junior so I could experience this again next year. But I had a good time. My first and prolly last Prom I attend.

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:05 AM)
assholes...

i just got back, and i had a great time.

The dance at the beginning was horrible, because everyone was talking... I went to the dance floor and started to bust a move. Everyone came soon after that... Everyone saw me do my MC Hammer dance. Girls were bumping and grinding me...Good time... As for big chocalate, she was not dancing at all, so i told her to hit the curb.

The After Party kicked major ass...I won Old School for the After Party Raffle. I won 21 real dollars in playing blackjack.(50 fake dollars=1 dollar) I sang some karaoke(Jailhouse Rock)...Got hypnotised and I cant remember what the hell I did. Some people said I was a belly dancer, a cheerleader, an eskimo, and a skydiver. The people said that the hypnotist made us flick the teachers off...

Overall: I only wish that I was a Junior so I could experience this again next year. But I had a good time. My first and prolly last Prom I attend.

You didn't get laid? You suck.

:D

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 1, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
He only won $21

:lol: that was awesome.

Congrats on the good time Minns, my prom is in a month, I am really looking foreward to it. My girlfriend has her dress and everything, but I haven't gotten my tux yet (I procrastinate).

btw, was big chocolate your date, and if so what would her reaction be if she knew you call her big chocolate :huh:

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 1, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
That is one innocent after party, did you have cake and punch too?

MC HAMMA' DON'T DO CAKE AND PUNCH! MC HAMMA' BREAKS IT DOWN TA NINETEEN-FITTIE'S ELVIS MUSIC! MINNESOTA...POST-PROM ICE FISHIN' IN DA' HOUSE!

I'm weird :melt

QUOTE(1549 @ May 1, 2005 -> 09:55 AM)
MC HAMMA' DON'T DO CAKE AND PUNCH!  MC HAMMA' BREAKS IT DOWN TA NINETEEN-FITTIE'S ELVIS MUSIC! MINNESOTA...POST-PROM ICE FISHIN' IN DA' HOUSE!

bahahaha post party ice fishing hahahahahaha.

it's funny because its minnysodah

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:05 AM)
assholes...

054304.gif

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ May 1, 2005 -> 11:07 AM)
^yeah that^ what a lame after party too...  No college f***fest type party?? boooo  :nono

They should have all gotten together and had a Daisy Chain

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 1, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
Sounds like you had a good time Minny :cheers

He prolly had more fun than I did at my prom...

The highlight of my prom night was beating my friend 4 - 0 in MVP Baseball and throwing a 2 hit shutout with Greg Maddux.. best game I ever played, but my prom was horrible..

QUOTE(T R U @ May 1, 2005 -> 01:29 PM)
He prolly had more fun than I did at my prom...

The highlight of my prom night was beating my friend 4 - 0 in MVP Baseball and throwing a 2 hit shutout with Greg Maddux.. best game I ever played, but my prom was horrible..

AHAHHAHAHAAHAH!