D'angelo Jimenez

MurcieOne

I'm sure those 6 games against Detroit had nothing to do with it.

Sox pitchers have nothing to do with who they've played so far.

You can't deny that they've gone out and done their job 90% of the time so far this season. Can't ask for anything more.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple fact is, if we re-sign Ray-Ray, we wouldn't have DJ nor Colon and we might just have traded Valentin away like many suggested, too, intead re-signing Ritchie.

So it shoud really be are Sox better with DJ, Valentin and Colon or with Ritchie, Biddle, Ray-Ray and Graffanino?

Gee, that's a real tough one.

Simple fact is, if we re-sign Ray-Ray, we wouldn't have DJ nor Colon and we might just have traded Valentin away like many suggested, too, intead re-signing Ritchie.

So it shoud really be are Sox better with DJ, Valentin and Colon or with Ritchie, Biddle, Ray-Ray and Graffanino?

if thats the case then this franchise is still seriously screwed...for 6 or 7 million dollars more we would have lost colon , valentin and ended up resigning ritchie???...for basically chump changed at major league standards???

yeah you may be right, however if we would not have traded him, then we can let him walk which we could have gotten a draft pick instead of getting fleeced in the trade. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

ill just sit back an let his attitude do the talking .. and if that fails ill let his teamates do the talking from then on..................yeah sure hes dynomite at the plate.. his defense leaves a bit to be desired but.....his attitued is what will make or break him here and so far its not making any browine points...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah ok.. what ever.. his teamates wont take it though......it wont be long before some of them put him in his place............then watch the sparks fly......... ;)

yeah ok.. what ever.. his teamates wont take it though......it wont be long before some of them put him in his place............then watch the sparks fly......... ;)

that could impact on our season depending on how that plays out

Guest hotsoxchick1
so you think...

i am not doubting you, but i wanted to ask is his attitude worst than clayton, if not why do you think some teammate will face him down?

its the way he approaches his teamates after he does good that matters to them.. and its not only the "newbies" but he disses on the vets when they dont compare to his nite at play......he had the nerve to tell frank few words and that didnt go over so well with frank.. not only that but he dissed on a few of the new guys like crede and some of the olders like valentin and lee took up for him (crede)in his defense............im saying its not long if it didnt happen already before he alienates his teamates totaly with is big mouth and his attitude...mho only based on what i have heard from some of the guys.............

yeah you may be right, however if we would not have traded him, then we can let him walk which we could have gotten a draft pick instead of getting fleeced in the trade. :headbang

In KW's defense, at the time, the new CBA was being discussed, and there were rumors that compensation would not be given to teams that lost a player after offering him arbitration. Getting anything for Ray-Ray was his goal.

I still think he could have gotten us something a little better than Jon Adkins though.

so you think...

i am not doubting you, but i wanted to ask is his attitude worst than clayton, if not why do you think some teammate will face him down?

its the way he approaches his teamates after he does good that matters to them.. and its not only the "newbies" but he disses on the vets when they dont compare to his nite at play......he had the nerve to tell frank few words and that didnt go over so well with frank.. not only that but he dissed on a few of the new guys like crede and some of the olders like valentin and lee took up for him (crede)in his defense............im saying its not long if it didnt happen already before he alienates his teamates totaly with is big mouth and his attitude...mho only based on what i have heard from some of the guys.............

Keep the players wives and ex-wives away from Jimenez PLEASE!!!!! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
so you think...

NO s***.................LOL

In KW's defense, at the time, the new CBA was being discussed, and there were rumors that compensation would not be given to teams that lost a player after offering him arbitration. Getting anything for Ray-Ray was his goal.

I still think he could have gotten us something a little better than Jon Adkins though.

you mention the magic words, should have gotten something better. it that is not the case, then don't make the trade. see if billy would have been hard press to sweeten the deal or then tough no deal.

you mention the magic words, should have gotten something better. it that is not the case, then don't make the trade. see if billy would have been hard press to sweeten the deal or then tough no deal.

That's about the only beef I've had with the deal...and it's a big enough beef that it makes the whole deal terrible.....and everything surrounding the deal.

We trade the best second baseman we've had since Nellie Fox for a guy that will be lucky to make it to the big leagues, let alone make a strong contribution? WTF is up with that?

That's about the only beef I've had with the deal...and it's a big enough beef that it makes the whole deal terrible.....and everything surrounding the deal.

We trade the best second baseman we've had since Nellie Fox for a guy that will be lucky to make it to the big leagues, let alone make a strong contribution? WTF is up with that?

and to put salt in the wound, now oak gets a comp pick for that beauty of a trade.

so you think...

NO s***.................LOL

lmao..poor frank :lol:

ill bet you that b**** of an ex of his is already eyeing jimenez at the park

you can make your case for jimenez by not ragging on ray

Nobody is ragging on Ray Baggs. It's just that when someone says something complimentary about Jimenez the DJ Haters throw Ray-Ray in our face.

Hey Cub.. where have I done this...?

his defense leaves a bit to be desired but.....

Yes, but...not really. Are you saying St. Ray of Durham was better defensively? Common, let D'Angelo play the position a couple of years first...afterall he is on pace to a staggering 13 errors this season.

his attitued is what will make or break him here and so far its not making any browine points...........

I think his work ethic will make or break him. Lets's face it, he just didn't want to play in San Diego and so he sucked most of the time.

His "arrogance" and "s***-talking" even if true don't concern me because they are almost irrelevant and not everybody can have the attitute of Jose Valentin or Jason Giambi, some people aren't meant to be leaders. Albert Belle had a hell of a season in 98 and he was a wife-beater and a very angry person. Nobody touched him in the clubhouse, thou, lol

his defense leaves a bit to be desired but.....

Yes, but...not really. Are you saying St. Ray of Durham was better defensively? Common, let D'Angelo play the position a couple of years first...afterall he is on pace to a staggering 13 errors this season.

his attitued is what will make or break him here and so far its not making any browine points...........

I think his work ethic will make or break him. Lets's face it, he just didn't want to play in San Diego and so he sucked most of the time.

His "arrogance" and "s***-talking" even if true don't concern me because they are almost irrelevant and not everybody can have the attitute of Jose Valentin or Jason Giambi, some people aren't meant to be leaders. Albert Belle had a hell of a season in 98 and he was a wife-beater and a very angry person. Nobody touched him in the clubhouse, thou, lol

Albert Belle a wife beater..? How is that since he was never married..? You shouldn't make up such lies about people. Might come back to haunt you.

Albert Belle a wife beater..? How is that since he was never married..? You shouldn't make up such lies about people. Might come back to haunt you.

I think he was mixing up our ex-Cons. Belle ran tried to run over kids in his SUV on Halloween. Wil Cordero was the wife beater.

I think he was mixing up our ex-Cons. Belle ran tried to run over kids in his SUV on Halloween. Wil Cordero was the wife beater.

I think that's funny too since Albert was cleared in any wrong doing in that incident while the kids who vandalized his house got fines and community service.

Of course.. the press he got was worse than jail time, IMO.