D'angelo Jimenez

MurcieOne

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get this feeling that most regulars are, like, hanging out together at the games and s***.  I feel like a stranger.

The ones in Chicago ocassionally tailgate and such.

I'm out in Cali and I know there is a big contigence of us on the boards. There are a few in Oregon and I'd safely say we probably have a poster from each state on the board and a few countries.

Either way, I think we have a great group here and I'm sure their will be many more great Sox fans coming over, especially after the Sox keep winning and winning. Some of course will be bandwagoners, but hey, if you get Bandwagon fans it means your doing something good so I don't have a problem with that.

Also, I have seen some attacks lately but I'd like to say that I respect everyones opinion on here when it comes to baseball. Things have gotten heated at times and almost everytime things have ended up calming down and many times those that argue start to respect eachother more. I'm a firm believer that the people here can handle things and settle their own differences without personal attacks and if they go that way that they can get themselves out of it. Us admins/mods here try to just keep the trolls away and give the fans a place to give their opinion, whether its a rant of how much we suck or how great we are.

I'd like to say that if people disagree with a certain poster about personal opinions to go ahead and say it, but when it does come to name calling, please stick away from it, it just isn't productive, kind of like our offense early in the season (Although I have no doubt it will be potent very soon).

Anyway like Steff said: Back to Baseball

I get this feeling that most regulars are, like, hanging out together at the games and s***.  I feel like a stranger.

I'm out in Cali and I know there is a big contigence of us on the boards. There are a few in Oregon and I'd safely say we probably have a poster from each state on the board and a few countries.

Either way, I think we have a great group here and I'm sure their will be many more great Sox fans coming over, especially after the Sox keep winning and winning. Some of course will be bandwagoners, but hey, if you get Bandwagon fans it means your doing something good so I don't have a problem with that.

Also, I have seen some attacks lately but I'd like to say that I respect everyones opinion on here when it comes to baseball. Things have gotten heated at times and almost everytime things have ended up calming down and many times those that argue start to respect eachother more. I'm a firm believer that the people here can handle things and settle their own differences without personal attacks and if they go that way that they can get themselves out of it. Us admins/mods here try to just keep the trolls away and give the fans a place to give their opinion, whether its a rant of how much we suck or how great we are.

I'd like to say that if people disagree with a certain poster about personal opinions to go ahead and say it, but when it does come to name calling, please stick away from it, it just isn't productive, kind of like our offense early in the season (Although I have no doubt it will be potent very soon).

oh man, i was getting a list of fav names to call you............. damn, maybe i will write them in spanish. :headbang

The "Cali Contingent" should get together and tailgate this season at Oakland, LA, and/or Anaheim :headbang

The "Cali Contingent" should get together and tailgate this season at Oakland, LA, and/or Anaheim :headbang

I think were planning on it.

Well I will be planning on it in at least Anaheim and LA.

We'll have to plan things out closer to the game. Even if we aren't all sitting near eachother, we could tailgate or something before the game (At least Saturdays at Dodger stadium) :headbang

I think were planning on it.

Well I will be planning on it in at least Anaheim and LA.

We'll have to plan things out closer to the game. Even if we aren't all sitting near eachother, we could tailgate or something before the game (At least Saturdays at Dodger stadium) :headbang

I guess my invite got lost in the mail. :lol:

But I think it would be cool to meet as many of you guys as possible. It's fun being the only Sox fan in a 10 person radius rooting for the Sox, but it would be nice to have some support from some people who know their s***. :headbang

We'll have to plan things out closer to the game.  Even if we aren't all sitting near eachother, we could tailgate or something before the game (At least Saturdays at Dodger stadium)  :headbang

Most of us that tailgate at USCF never have our tix near each other. We just pick a meeting spot 3-4 hours before game time and shoot the bull, cook some burgers and hot dogs, and drink ALOT of beer. But sitting together is not a prerequisite for tailgating in Chicago.

Lol, I'm too lazy to make up invitations its just a come one come all type of thing  :headbang

The more Sox fans the better!!!!!!

Definitely. The more the merrier.

And yeah, closer to game day (early June for the Dodgers and mid-August for the Angels) we'll have to discuss who's going and stuff and see what we can do about meeting somewhere before/after the game to talk about how the Sox are gonna kick ass. *knock on wood*

;)

Most of us that tailgate at USCF never have our tix near each other. We just pick a meeting spot 3-4 hours before game time and shoot the bull, cook some burgers and hot dogs, and drink ALOT of beer. But sitting together is not a prerequisite for tailgating in Chicago.

we have some great times tailgating - a lot of great people show up - it has added a lot of fun to going to games, and seeing folks before the game -

I like it when people bust me into the Stadium club too!

we've got to have the best fans -

Any chance of Soxnet/WSI group outing, a field trip to the Cell or a game of tag football perhaps?

if i was there, never.

answer a question, what is the name do you post when you are on wsi

voodoochile, among others.

Actually I've been banned from WSI for about year and a half, ask FWC. I haven't had time to use I-net until like March this year anyway...why?

(Attention-span/memory challenged momo bmr actually thinks I am Jim. Let him enjoy his lil' fantasy)

Actually I've been banned from WSI for about year and a half, ask FWC. I haven't had time to use I-net until like March this year anyway...why?

(Attention-span/memory challenged momo bmr actually thinks I am Jim. Let him enjoy his lil' fantasy)

banned lol

why was this move.

we are still talking baseball.

I never understand why topics get moved.

If people are still posting on it, obviously they still care, and moving it causes it to get lost in the shuffle. Off-topic posts, IMO, should only be moved when they die down. At that point, nobody cares if it's moved or not.

banned lol

Yeah, and not crying about it on other boards or trolling for acceptance and reassurence either...imagine that!

ummm, you obviously are just making up s*** to make yourself feel better. I dont bash wsi any more than any other pathetic thing, or person. And the LAST thing i need is acceptance lol.

I never understand why topics get moved

This would be perfect time for BMR to start accusing mods of being Nazis...don't give him any ideas.

Voodoo, i didnt dub the term nazi, and i never used it once until the day i came over here permanently. Nice try though lol.

I never understand why topics get moved

This would be perfect time for BMR to start accusing mods of being Nazis...don't give him any ideas.

All I'm saying is that this is a message board, and if it wasn't for the members who faithfully come here on a regular basis and share thoughts/ideas, there wouldn't BE a board, so I think we should be free to talk about whatever it is that comes up -- even if it's not on the topic of baseball.

Just a thought.