D'angelo Jimenez

MurcieOne

I never understand why topics get moved

This would be perfect time for BMR to start accusing mods of being Nazis...don't give him any ideas.

All I'm saying is that this is a message board, and if it wasn't for the members who faithfully come here on a regular basis and share thoughts/ideas, there wouldn't BE a board, so I think we should be free to talk about whatever it is that comes up -- even if it's not on the topic of baseball.

Just a thought.

I agree, but i think the reason they do it is some people come to these sites to talk baseball only and dont want to sift through all the other stuff.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm, you obviously are just making up s*** to make yourself feel better.
'

Nice try.

I dont bash wsi any more than any other pathetic thing, or person. And the LAST thing i need is acceptance lol.

Let the "doth protesting" commence...now.

ummm, you obviously are just making up s*** to make yourself feel better.
'

Nice try.

I dont bash wsi any more than any other pathetic thing, or person. And the LAST thing i need is acceptance lol.

Let the "doth protesting" commence...now.

lol ooooooooook. If making up stories about me cures your jealousy of me, so be it.

This would be perfect time for BMR to start accusing mods of being Nazis...don't give him any ideas.

All I'm saying is that this is a message board, and if it wasn't for the members who faithfully come here on a regular basis and share thoughts/ideas, there wouldn't BE a board, so I think we should be free to talk about whatever it is that comes up -- even if it's not on the topic of baseball.

Just a thought.

however i am getting the feeling that some are here to cause trouble. to disturb the harmony of this board. so some members may quit posting. hence very much like an espn board. that is why i am questioning some.

since wsi is taking a beating so to speak it would be a great motive for someone to do.

Just a thought.

however i am getting the feeling that some are here to cause trouble. to disturb the harmony of this board. so some members may quit posting. hence very much like an espn board. that is why i am questioning some.

since wsi is taking a beating so to speak it would be a great motive for someone to do.

aka brando lol

Just a thought.

I moved it here....... and I'll agree that members like you make this board great..... but unfortunately your not the only member on this board...... not everyone wants to read the bickering between everyone...... that's why there are different boards for different topics...... Im sorry if this is an inconvience... but this topic stopped being baseball along time ago.

-Mark

Just a thought.

I moved it here....... and I'll agree that members like you make this board great..... but unfortunately your not the only member on this board...... not everyone wants to read the bickering between everyone...... that's why there are different boards for different topics...... Im sorry if this is an inconvience... but this topic stopped being baseball along time ago.

-Mark

Not to defend anyone, including myself, but some people enjoy "bickering". I think its kinda fun, actually. It gets more involvement and i have no problem at all with topics being moved.

how some reason, i agree about moving. this topic was back to talking baseball and then it went to pot. but oh well, now it needs to be on this side. the bickering is starting again.

there are 3 people here who i question their motives and for once i am not hinting at bmr. my long time poster who i am many a good fights in the past.

how some reason, i agree about moving. this topic was back to talking baseball and then it went to pot. but oh well, now it needs to be on this side. the bickering is starting again.

there are 3 people here who i question their motives and for once i am not hinting at bmr. my long time poster who i am many a good fights in the past.

Dude like i said, i did that crap on purpose over at wsi. I can chill over here at any time i choose. Sometimes i just like to debate, its fun.

there are 3 people here who i question their motives

Well, I personally sparred with every regular poster here except for Molto, Chisoxfn and Murci. Like Steff, when bitten, I bite--no, I kick back. Hard.

Even so, I don't carry any grudges and enjoy posting on this site more than I did at WSI and ESPN combined. It would be boring without light-hearted personal fights. Most people are adults and can easily handle being questioned/challenged.

there are 3 people here who i question their motives

Well, I personally sparred with every regular poster here except for Molto, Chisoxfn and Murci. Like Steff, when bitten, I bite--no, I kick back. Hard.

Even so, I don't carry any grudges and enjoy posting on this site more than I did at WSI and ESPN combined. It would be boring without light-hearted personal fights. Most people are adults and can easily handle being questioned/challenged.

And those who cant? Oh well.

Belle, Cordero, Clayton and Jiminez all in the same thread.  We've had some real quality candidates for sainthood, haven't we?  Who knows how things are turn out with Jiminez while he's here.  Basically, all I'm concerned about at this point is the score at the end of the game each night, and hoping no one gets hurt.

Oh, I love it. This is not directed specifically at you Yas.. but in one breath it's "who cares when they do off the field, bla, bla, bla.." and the next there is crusifying (as I did with that word I'm sure) past players. Make up your damn minds or shut the hell up.

It wasn't taken personally against me Steff, as I think you basically reinforced what I siad, unless I totally miscontrued the meaning of your post. Regardless, it's cool.

I'm both glad and sorry I missed this thread. Sorry I didn't get to help some that were being personally and maliciously attacked, and glad I didn't have to deal once again with those so ignorant as to engage in something that went on like this thread has. Jiminez is hitting well, but there's gotta be a reason San Diego gave him away for nothing, those in the know(some posters on our board included) know.

Lol, I think it was just some weird thread that had nothing to do with nothing, but everyone kept making comments.  It was pretty mild if I recall.  But threads sometimes take a life of their own  :D

http://www.soxtalk.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=600

I looked it up myself and this thread had almost 7000 hits! And it figures it was a rumors thread. There were quite a few over 1000 hits though.