D'angelo Jimenez

MurcieOne

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, that was a good old thread.  We all talked about who we wanted.  I think somewhere in there I said we'd get Colon, but also said I wanted to acquire Lawrence or Ponson as a 3rd starter.

Ponson sure as hell looked good against us last night. I wouldn't have minded seeing him in the middle of our rotation. He seems to be able to move his pitches around the plate fairly effectively. I don't know much about Lawrence though...

Ah yes, that was a good old thread.  We all talked about who we wanted.  I think somewhere in there I said we'd get Colon, but also said I wanted to acquire Lawrence or Ponson as a 3rd starter.

I've been trying to woo Sidney her for 3 years now :D. He would love to come to Chicago.. but not to the Sox.

I've been trying to woo Sidney her for 3 years now :D. He would love to come to Chicago.. but not to the Sox.

I am sure he is out of price range anyway... :rolleyes: