Call Me An Ambulance!!

Rooftop Shots

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool and all... but I don't really care. If I want to know how the team did, I look up the AP story and box score or watch the game. If I want intelligent commentary, I come here and dig around :P

Does BBTN really serve any purpose?

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
well Reynols made an all star team and stole 60 basses and Kruk had a lifetime 300 average so you below average statement was pretty foolish

Reynolds who has a career .258 batting average?

Kruk, who's career highlight was wetting his pants at the '93 All Star Game when a pitch went over his head?

:huh:

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:17 PM)
That's cool and all... but I don't really care.  If I want to know how the team did, I look up the AP story and box score or watch the game.  If I want intelligent commentary, I come here and dig around :P

Does BBTN really serve any purpose?

Totolly agree with your opinion. My issue was is that I like watching baseball highlights, and when we win, they seem to show the opponents good points, and point out our errors, and throw us at the end of the show somewhere. Regardless of what BBTN says, I'm enjoying the daylights out of our Sox. One thing we don't need is a nationally televised show with some Mariotti DNA's within them,..........so it's good to finally see some positive feedback for once.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
well Reynolds made an all star team and stole 60 basses and Kruk had a lifetime 300 average so your below average statement was pretty foolish

yeah ken harvey was an all star too, i absolutely love that man :wub:

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 1, 2005 -> 06:28 PM)
Kruk, who's career highlight was wetting his pants at the '93 All Star Game when a pitch went over his head?

:huh:

No, the 3 time All-Star. The guy who hit .300 for his carrer. The guy who nearly had a carrer OBP of .400.

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:34 PM)
maybe id take kruk more seriously if he would have kept his former hair cut

kruktimeline.jpg

party in the back baby

Or maybe if he's stop eating 50 boxes of donuts in 1 sitting.........

Lardass!!!!

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ May 1, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
No love for Garland. Wow. Even ESPN named him the month's best pitcher. It's good though. If no one knows about Garland, makes it even easier for him to blow teams away. I bet even if he ends up with an ERA at 2.90, he probably still won't make the All-Star game.

Yeah but a slug like Jared Wright will.

:rolly