Garland Haters and Lovers prior to 05'

I have researched past threads on the topic of Jon Garland prior to this season. Below is a list of JG Haters and Lovers. If you dont see your name on the list it means I couldn't figure out where you stood by your posts or I saw no posts.

Haters: Qwerty, Santo=dorf, KnuckleSox1, witesoxfan, Soxfest, Jordan4life_2004, babybearhater, Soxwatcher, EvilJester99, Soxnbears01, poorme, 1549, jeremyb, mreye, mmmmmbeeer, wharris1, Yoda, BigDub, Cubkilla, Aboz56, knightni, IndySoxFan

Lovers : Jeckle2000, T R U , CWSGUY406, greg775, Dbaho, soxfan101, Yasny, JDsDirtySox, Kapkomet, Rowand44, ChiSoxFan, Heads22, Palehosefan, DanMan31, HammerheadJohnson, daSox24, BridgeportHeather, TexSox, Soxfan420, FlaSoxxJim, greasywheels161, Reddy, Jake, ChiSoxmatt, GeneHondaCivic, MurcieOne and of course CaliSoxfanViaSWside.

This is just a sample list . A lot of the haters posted over and over. But many of the haters also said Jon would be fine with them as a 5th starter so it seems everyone got their wish , Jon is a #5 and is fulfulling his potential.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering i was the original president, ceo, and founder of the Jon Garland club of America... I definitely belong in the lovers group.

but i will admit that this start has caught be by total surprise.

But it's just a list....i wont cry over it.

Nice list. I believe i have said i am fine with garland as our fifth starter? Considering i said he was better than some third starters and almost every fourth starter.

Just realized i am the lead hater. I have something going for me.

Edited by qwerty

Well, he was a mediocre pitcher in years past with dull stuff.

This year, he has been sensational with outstanding stuff.

Things change. If he were going out and putting up complete game, 4-hit shutouts with soft ass stuff, I'd be s***ting bricks of gold.

Awwww , Sorry if you dont see your name on the list . I used the search and typed in Garland. I realize some of Soxtalk's most ardent posters are not on the list , but that just means they didnt post in the threads I read. I didn't have all day to do this. Thought it would be fun though.

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 1, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
Awwww , Sorry if you dont see your name on the list . I used the search and typed in Garland. I realize some of Soxtalk's most ardent posters are not on the list , but that just means they didnt post in the threads I read. I didn't have all day to do this. Thought it would be fun though.

I expect more out of you

You're fired(insert Donald Trump photo)