Random Observations and some needless criticisms

I haven't been very consistent on the boards lately, but today was the last day of spring break, and my girl was in doing a project for a large portion of the day. I decided to spend the day relaxing and frequenting the boards.

Some things I have observed:

Gwerty: I decided the girl in your sig sucking on the lolly-pop has an ugly face. It's very plain and lacking any sort of intrigue. The other girl is sort of stick like.

Abo: Nice avatar picture, tasteful yet sexy. (that sounded really gay)

flippedoutpunk: I don't know if that is supposed to be you or not with all the hickeys in your avatar...but whoever it is, it looks like the person got hit in the neck with a baseball. That girl must have had a vacuum in her throat.

Texsox: I like the pieces of Sox history in your sig, very nice.

Chisoxygirl: I've always wondered who is in your avatar.

Minny: If that is you in your avatar, is that one of those loose fitting fitted caps, or is it a 59/50...I couldn't tell.

Haha well thats all I've got...I wish there was a Salma Hayak sig or avatar that I could have given props to.

QUOTE(1549 @ May 1, 2005 -> 10:31 PM)
I haven't been very consistent on the boards lately, but today was the last day of spring break, and my girl was in doing a project for a large portion of the day.  I decided to spend the day relaxing and frequenting the boards.

Some things I have observed:

Gwerty: I decided the girl in your sig sucking on the lolly-pop has an ugly face.  It's very plain and lacking any sort of intrigue. The other girl is sort of stick like.

Abo: Nice avatar picture, tasteful yet sexy. (that sounded really gay)

flippedoutpunk: I don't know if that is supposed to be you or not with all the hickeys in your avatar...but whoever it is, it looks like the person got hit in the neck with a baseball. That girl must have had a vacuum in her throat.

Texsox: I like the pieces of Sox history in your sig, very nice.

Chisoxygirl: I've always wondered who is in your avatar.

Minny: If that is you in your avatar, is that one of those loose fitting fitted caps, or is it a 59/50...I couldn't tell.

Haha well thats all I've got...I wish there was a Salma Hayak sig or avatar that I could have given props to.

No observations about your Serbian friend? :crying

QUOTE(1549 @ May 1, 2005 -> 09:31 PM)
Gwerty: I decided the girl in your sig sucking on the lolly-pop has an ugly face.  It's very plain and lacking any sort of intrigue. The other girl is sort of stick like.

Ugly? Drugs much? The ''other'' girl is the same chick... eliza dushku who i am sure many will agree is not ugly. Anway, i have alot of other back up gifs in mind. I change them a lot. The smiling chick is finally gone which basically everyone liked.

What about these.

lohanboobies.gif

QUOTE(1549 @ May 1, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)

Yeah its me.. Lol.. awesome observation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 2, 2005 -> 02:41 AM)
lohanboobies.gif

Hey, I like that one. She looks gorgeous there, but then I think back to that picture that aboz posted.

Hundreds of freckles and burnt skin = nightmare

I know that the Irish can't do anything about their freckles, but she needs to get her flakey ass outta the tanning booth.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 1, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)
Hey, I like that one.  She looks gorgeous there, but then I think back to that picture that aboz posted. 

Hundreds of freckles and burnt skin = nightmare

I know that the Irish can't do anything about their freckles, but she needs to get her flakey ass outta the tanning booth.

Her skin looks like the color of an oompa loompa most times... and those freckles are indeed scary.

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 1, 2005 -> 11:55 PM)
Her skin looks like the color of an oompa loompa most times... and those freckles are indeed scary.

Just out of curiousity, what site are you finding all of the video avatars on?

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 1, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
Just out of curiousity, what site are you finding all of the video avatars on?

Random sites i visit. I have a whole bunch of them that i have found and i will post them in the gif thread later. People can use whichever ones they like.

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 1, 2005 -> 06:41 PM)
Ugly? Drugs much? The ''other'' girl is the same chick... eliza dushku who i am sure many will agree is not ugly. Anway, i have alot of other back up gifs in mind. I change them a lot. The smiling chick is finally gone which basically everyone liked.

What about these.

lohanboobies.gif

She's the only reason I started watching Tru Calling and hell, now I actually semi regularly watch the show.

Qwerty, why take the smiling girl out of the sig!?! Easily one of the best sig pics out there. I mean, it works on sooooo many levels, and never crosses into a category of my having to cover up on the work or home computer! It's a great little clip.

p.s. This thread is killing my computer with all the vids though. :D

p.p.s. SON of Sven does indeed rule, and it is great to see him!

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 1, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
Random sites i visit. I have a whole bunch of them that i have found and i will post them in the gif thread later. People can use whichever ones they like.

Who's the dancing girl in the pink panties? Great abs!!!! :headbang