Bulls @ wizards.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 2, 2005 -> 08:09 PM)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It's called not showing up. 

He's the dumb-foul king right now.

:huh

His have been good. But he has not shown up... hm.

Nearly our entire front line has been in trouble the last two games, you are acting like it has just been chandler. The refs officiating has not helped us any either.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 2, 2005 -> 08:11 PM)
:huh

His have been good. But he has not shown up... hm.

Nearly our entire front line has been in trouble the last two games, you are acting like it has just been chandler. The refs officiating has not helped us any either.

To be honest, I thought he was gonna blow up in the playoffs. I was looking forward to it. He plays hard and he plays intense, which is key in the playoffs. I thought he'd be what Noc was that first game.

Instead, we get an idiot who forgets how to defend, commits the dumbest fouls, and looks ridiculous out there. They don't even look as intimidated by him as during the season. The drop-off from the season to now is astounding.

To say he's been good is just being blinded by Tyson-love. He didn't show up the 1st two, put up decent numbers but got raped by etan thomas last game, and he doesn't sound too good right now.

I'm very dissappointed by him. I expected a lot more than just having a foul machine.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 2, 2005 -> 08:15 PM)
To be honest, I thought he was gonna blow up in the playoffs.  I was looking forward to it.  He plays hard and he plays intense, which is key in the playoffs.  I thought he'd be what Noc was that first game.

Instead, we get an idiot who forgets how to defend, commits the dumbest fouls, and looks ridiculous out there.  They don't even look as intimidated by him as during the season.  The drop-off from the season to now is astounding.

To say he's been good is just being blinded by Tyson-love.  He didn't show up the 1st two, put up decent numbers but got raped by etan thomas last game, and he doesn't sound too good right now.

I'm very dissappointed by him.  I expected a lot more than just having a foul machine.

For one his finger and ankle are both pretty f***ed up which could be a reasoning for his play. He has commited some dumbass plays but so has the entire team. The refs have also been brutal, no way to get around that. Chandler's numbers are not made up, he has been good in the playoffs so far. Has he been great or excellent? Not close. But to say he has played bad would be foolish. Raped by etan thomas? More like he kept getting little put backs and long offensive rebounds that he could put back for an easy score. People have been acting like what thomas did was one of the best performances in the playoffs history. More like more than half of his shots were from less than five feet out.

I expected more out of chandler and i still do but he has not been bad.

QUOTE(rangercal @ May 2, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
eddy playing = we would not be getting blown out by 20= you would be still watching. makes  sense to me

Still makes no sense but you can believe what you wish.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ May 2, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
We've shot 5 more ft's than they have.  Can't play the ref card.

It is the plays they call the fouls on and then the fouls they don't that is a big difference. The wizards puched off a bulls player four times in the first quarter along and not called for it once.