Official Game Thread 5-3-05

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ May 4, 2005 -> 12:14 AM)
Hawk's eyesight has gotta be going on him.

That ball was not hit deep.

For Pods so far this season, that was a blast. Have Pods or Iguchi come within 50 feet of a homer this year? Not that I'm complaining about it, just wondering.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ May 3, 2005 -> 06:16 PM)
i thought the record was for leading at any point during the game.

Can't believe we have led early in all 25 games.

Is that right?

He just said he's hoping to set it early. The record is for any point in the game.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 4, 2005 -> 12:15 AM)
For Pods so far this season, that was a blast.  Have Pods or Iguchi come within 50 feet of a homer this year?  Not that I'm complaining about it, just wondering.

No they haven't and I am complaining. Anyway, I hope that as the season heast up they do too. Both have had flashes of power and I would love to see Iguchi get his first homer when we need it the most. Otherwise, if you can accept singles hitters they both are producing.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ May 3, 2005 -> 08:21 PM)
MLB Game Day is froze. What happened on the pick off? Sloppy baserunning again by the Sox.

You dont wanna know....double play, s***ty baserunning by Everett and then Gooch

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ May 3, 2005 -> 07:24 PM)
I gurantee a homer by konerko, watch well get jipped. hell hit a solo shot (shuda been 3 run) then well lose 2-1 lol.

lol probably, I guess we weren't destined to have sole possesion of having a lead for 26 games in a row.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 3, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)
The funny thing is that I wanted to just have a nice game tonight, like Sunday, without anything to complain about.  Then, they go and do that s*** in the first inning, and totally pisses me off.

It's not tough for people on the board to find something to complain about...

Buehrle sucks! :P