Could Paula be next off of Idol?

southsider2k5

That show would improve ten-fold if she wasn't on it. She has become a seemingly drunken, seal clapping buffoon on that dang show. It is already a more than ridiculous show, but adding into it her side stage antics makes in enev more embarrassing.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ May 3, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
That show would improve ten-fold if she wasn't on it. She has become a seemingly drunken, seal clapping buffoon on that dang show. It is already a more than ridiculous show, but adding into it her side stage antics makes in enev more embarrassing.

They'd just find another equally annoying clown from the late 80s/early 90s to judge the contestants.

TAYLOR DAYNE, ANYONE????

:lol:

SHOOT ME NOW! I'LL HAVE TO TAKE ALL MY PAULA POSTERS OFF THE WALL AND START QUESTIONING THE PAST IDOL WINNERS! OH NO! OH NO!

Here's a suggestion...not only take Paula off the show...take the entire thing off.

Edited by BobDylan

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ May 3, 2005 -> 11:42 PM)
I'll admit I don't watch the show, never have, don't care at all. But shes a grown woman, who cares who she decides to "get with"

Consider she's a judge, and these are contestants, there is a question of integrity ... WAIT! What am I saying? :headshake