Town removes "welcome" sign

southsider2k5

:headshake

Teague said some of the yellow ribbons over the long stretch survived because the officer became fatigued.

"The man was sweating and gave up taking all the ribbons down. He just took down the signs." Teague said.

If it's his job to enforce this code and he became to "fatigued" to finish his job, shouldn't he be repremanded?

Code enforcement people tend to eithe become lazy, or waaaay too overzealous in their jobs after a while. I once got a ticket for 'Grass too high, over 7"'. I walked all around my yard with a tape measure to find it, and found one little tuft of grass, next to a bush, that you couldn't see unless you almost walked up to it. I almost got arrested for all my yelling at city hall over that one. However, it turns out I was not alone that week, as people were coming in all week for similar things.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
Code enforcement people tend to eithe become lazy, or waaaay too overzealous in their jobs after a while.  I once got a ticket for 'Grass too high, over 7"'.  I walked all around my yard with a tape measure to find it, and found one little tuft of grass, next to a bush, that you couldn't see unless you almost walked up to it.  I almost got arrested for all my yelling at city hall over that one.  However, it turns out I was not alone that week, as people were coming in all week for similar things.

Cut your grass! :P