Kerry used campaign funds for parking tickets

southsider2k5

That is HYSTERICAL.

Personally, as corrupt as they ALL are, they shouldn't be throwing rocks at each other.

It's stupid. The most powerful are the ones being targeted because they all covet what the other has.

Capitol Hill has become the largest case of penis envy I have ever seen, and every year it gets worse. And that includes Nancy Pelosi, who wishes she had a penis so she could be more powerful.

/that's not a knock on women, that's a knock on Pelosi before I get ripped to shreds.

So you don't see a problem with using taxpayer money to pay off violations of the law?

Yea, it's petty, but I also think that if you are going to cast stones, you better have a pair of stones in this environment, because they're all f'ed up.

to me, parking tickets are just the cost of doing business. nothing out of the ordinary. if he spent that money on strippers and booze than that would be another thing.

also, how do we know what campaign funds these consisted of. He could have used the private money he loaned his campaign for this or DNC donations or even my donation to pay for this.

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ May 4, 2005 -> 04:57 PM)
to me, parking tickets are just the cost of doing business. nothing out of the ordinary. if he spent that money on strippers and booze than that would be another thing.

also, how do we know what campaign funds these consisted of. He could have used the private money he loaned his campaign for this or DNC donations or even my donation to pay for this.

Um to clear one thing up it was private money SHE loaned his campaign.