Bulls

LDF

Nope, I wouldn't trade Tyson.

Plus this draft is three deep.  If we stay at 7 I think we pick Wade. 

It will be James, Millicic or however you pronounce it and then Carmelo at 3.

i think anthony will be picked at the 2 and that is where i would like us to be, so we can take this kid. tyson has been a bust in my eyes.

I don't think so. Everyone says Milllilek is a lock at #2 and that he may be better. :headbang

I'd love getting Anthony but I really want the Bulls to sign Pippen with the midlevel and then take whoever is there with the draft and just let him develop slowly. I don't think we'll see too much activity other then a signing of a sf/sg that can play defense and then us drafting that same position.

Were deep at pg, and down low. We'll probably keep Hoiberg and Brunson on IR as well as Blount or thats my guess. I'd look for a very similar roster.

I don't think so.  Everyone says Milllilek is a lock at #2 and that he may be better. :headbang

I'd love getting Anthony but I really want the Bulls to sign Pippen with the midlevel and then take whoever is there with the draft and just let him develop slowly.  I don't think we'll see too much activity other then a signing of a sf/sg that can play defense and then us drafting that same position.

Were deep at pg, and down low.  We'll probably keep Hoiberg and Brunson on IR as well as Blount or thats my guess. I'd look for a very similar roster.

first according to a sports site, i wish i remember which one, has pip signing with the lakers if jackson is still there. another thing the bulls would be hard press to sign any fa's out there. that being the case, i would like to free up some space by trading someone, maybe even robinson. the talk on other b-ball sites, this anthony has talent which is right there with james.

Ya, but from what I've read, Milliceck would be the first pick if it wasn't for James hype.

In regards to Pippen he said that he would come for the exception as well as a position with the Bulls when he retires. I also think with 4.5 mill excemption the Bulls will be able to land a quality player.

Ya, but from what I've read, Milliceck would be the first pick if it wasn't for James hype. 

In regards to Pippen he said that he would come for the exception as well as a position with the Bulls when he retires.  I also think with 4.5 mill excemption the Bulls will be able to land a quality player.

i think the money is not that much on what we have.

what gets me is that denver may be the best team out there in the future. that is if they get the bounce of the ball. they had 3 great picks last yr and with the possiblity of getting either james or anthony wow. they will have no need for the european.

tyson has been a bust in my eyes.

What was it that Cerb said last week?

Never speak or type again. :lol:

You have to be kidding me LDF. Tyson hasn't been an all-star yet, but he is going to be very soon.

he is soft and can easliy be dominated.

tyson has been a bust in my eyes.

What was it that Cerb said last week?

Never speak or type again. :lol:

You have to be kidding me LDF. Tyson hasn't been an all-star yet, but he is going to be very soon.

he is soft and can easliy be dominated.

lol dude have you watched an NBA game in your life? Tyson chandler, if healthy, will probably be a hall of fame candidate when its all said and done.

if the draft lottery doesn't go well, us picking #3, would you trade tyson with the #1 to whoever is selecting second?

Just this statement proves your ignorance. Either that, or you were EXTREMELY drunk....

We need someone to is a defensive player.  Someone who is willing to give himself up to stop the other team.

you will not be able to find that in the draft, esp on those who will be coming out and where they are ranked.

btw, anybody has a linked on when james mention that he wanted to be a bulls? bullstalk?

here is a list of fa's avail this summer

Adam Harrington - Adrian Griffin - Alan Henderson - Alonzo Mourning - Alton Ford - Amal McCaskill - Andre Miller - Anthony Carter - Anthony Johnson - Antonio Daniels - Bimbo Coles - Bobby Simmons - Brad Miller - Brandon Kurtz - Brent Price - Brian Scalabrine - Brian Shaw - Brian Skinner - Bruno Sundov - Calbert Cheaney - Carlos Arroyo - Charles Oakley - Charles Smith - Charlie Ward - Cherokee Parks - Chris Andersen - Chris Dudley - Chris Owens - Chris Whitney - Corey Maggette - Corie Blount - Cory Bradford - Damon Jones - Dan Gadzuric - Dan Langhi - Danny Manning - Darrell Armstrong - Darvin Ham - David Robinson - DerMarr Johnson - Derrick Coleman - Devin Brown - Dion Glover - Don Reid - Donnell Harvey - Donny Marshall - Eddie House - Elden Campbell - Elton Brand - Emanual Davis - Eric Piatkowski - Erick Strickland - Felipe Lopez - Fred Hoiberg - Gary Payton - Gary Trent - Gilbert Arenas - Gordan Giricek - Grant Long - Ira Newble - Jacque Vaughn - Jake Voskuhl - James Posey - Jamison Brewer - Jason Caffey - Jason Collier - Jason Kidd - Jason Terry - Jeff Trepagnier - Jelani McCoy - Jermaine Jackson - Jermaine O'Neal - Jerome Moiso - Jerry Stackhouse - Jim Jackson - John Stockton - Jon Barry - Jumaine Jones - Junior Harrington - Juwan Howard - Karl Malone - Ken Johnson - Kendall Gill - Kenny Anderson - Kenny Thomas - Keon Clark - Kevin Ollie - Kevin Willis - Lamar Odom - Lavor Postell - Lee Nailon - Loren Woods - Lucious Harris - Maceo Baston - Malik Allen - Mamadou N'diaye - Mark Blount - Mark Bryant - Mark Jackson - Mark Madsen - Mark Pope - Mateen Cleaves - Mengke Bateer - Michael Curry - Michael Jordan - Michael Olowokandi - Mike Batiste - Mike James - Mike Wilks - Mikki Moore - Milt Palacio - Olumide Oyedeji - Othella Harrington - PJ Brown - Pat Burke Popeye Jones - Radoslav Nesterovic - Rafer Alston - Raja Bell - Randy Brown - Reggie Evans - Reggie Miller - Richard Hamilton - Rick Brunson - Robert Archibald - Robert Pack - Rod Strickland - Roger Mason Jr - Ronald Murray - Ruben Boumtje Boumtje - Samaki Walker - Scott Padgett - Scott Williams - Scottie Pippen - Sean Lampley - Sean Marks - Sean Rooks - Shammond Williams - Shawn Kemp - Smush Parker - Speedy Claxton - Stephen Jackson - Steve Kerr - Steve Smith - Tang Hamilton - Theo Ratliff - Tierre Brown - Tim Duncan - Tim Hardaway - Tito Maddox - Tom Gugliotta - Tony Massenburg - Tracy Murray - Travis Best - Tremaine Fowlkes - Trenton Hassell - Tyrone Hill - Tyronn Lue - Vlade Divac - Vladimir Stepania - Voshon Lenard - Walt Williams - Walter McCarty.

We need someone to is a defensive player.  Someone who is willing to give himself up to stop the other team.

you will not be able to find that in the draft, esp on those who will be coming out and where they are ranked.

btw, anybody has a linked on when james mention that he wanted to be a bulls? bullstalk?

I never heard about that.

I would love to add Pippen to our roster, but i know hes going to sign with the Lakers. :fyou

I hear the Lakers aren't going to go that way and want to get someone a bit younger. They are hoping they can get a star to sign for a lesser amount for a championship.

Right now I think its Portland or Chicago, imo.

I would love to add Pippen to our roster, but i know hes going to sign with the Lakers. :fyou

I hear the Lakers aren't going to go that way and want to get someone a bit younger. They are hoping they can get a star to sign for a lesser amount for a championship.

Right now I think its Portland or Chicago, imo.

I will believe that when i see that. I think its a virtual certainty that he will be with the Lakers next season.