• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good f***ing god.

Tomorrow=longest day of the f***ing year...well 2nd

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is life such a b****? WHY! WHY! WHY!

After such a heartbreaker does this team have enough heart to come back and win 2? Me thinks no, but we shalle see.

You know how it feels when you get kicked in the f***ing balls? Yeah...

I don't even know what to say. Amazing comeback by the Bulls. But why do we have to keep falling behind 20 to start playing? I had a feeling the Wizards were gonna score. This game reminded me of the Arizona/Illini game. No way I get two miracles like that in one season. Oh well, it's do or die now, if we can for once get off to a decent start and not fall behind 20, we might have a shot.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
Do you have the Prior look during the game 6 collapse?

Yeah pretty much.

The only thing running through my head is, what in all hell just happend?

Can these team possibly overcome such heartbreak to win on the road? Doubtful. Hell I would bet all the cash I have on my they won't.

But there's always some chance... I guess?

Arenas made a tough shot. Hinrich was in his face and Tyson did a great job realizing he had to shoot it, came off his guy and almost got a hand on it.

I'm mad they lost, but they didn't really deserve to win. I just hope they can bring the whole team back next year.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ May 5, 2005 -> 03:18 AM)
they suck, they need a miracle to win the series, and im telling you right now they wont win it

Way to go out on that proverbial limb.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)
bulls didnt deserve to win when they are down 14 like the whole f***ing game, they suck, they need a miracle to win the series, and im telling you right now they wont win it

Weren't you the same guy who said these Bulls were as good defensively as the 90's title teams?

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
Weren't you the same guy who said these Bulls were as good defensively as the 90's title teams?

maybe :ph34r: , but the way they are playing its just bad, keep in mind that was said with deng and curry, if i said it :ph34r:

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
You know how it feels when you get kicked in the f***ing balls?  Yeah...

Way worse than this.

Was it tough to have them come back and to tie it, just to have it taken away a minute later? Yeah.

But is the series over? No. There's a reason you need to win four games, not three.

QUOTE(farmteam @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
Way worse than this.

Was it tough to have them come back and to tie it, just to have it taken away a minute later?  Yeah.

But is the series over?  No.  There's a reason you need to win four games, not three.

after arenas hit that shot the stadium was so silent, you could hear a f***en pin drop. No one moved for at least 30 seconds, everyone was shocked. everyone was waiting for a whistle to be blown, review, something. It was so hard to believe and accept the fact we lost the way we did.

Edited by rangercal

Even if we can't pull it out, which I believe we can, what a great season it has been. An amazing turn around. Who would have thought in October that in May we would be pissed off over a heartbreaking playoff game? Look out Detroit and Miami, we're coming for you next season.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
Even if we can't pull it out, which I believe we can, what a great season it has been. An amazing turn around. Who would have thought in October that in May we would be pissed off over a heartbreaking playoff game? Look out Detroit and Miami, we're coming for you next season.

True. But to lose this series after winning the first two will be VERY tough to swallow and a failure to end the season. But like you said, nobody expected this team to even be in this position. For the first time in years we've got a solid foundation. Hopefully we get Eddy, Tyson, and Duhon all signed.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ May 4, 2005 -> 10:54 PM)
True.  But to lose this series after winning the first two will be VERY tough to swallow and a failure to end the season.  But like you said,  nobody expected this team to even be in this position.  For the first time in years we've got a solid foundation.  Hopefully we get Eddy,  Tyson,  and Duhon all signed.

Harrington too.