Shouldn't Crede be moved up in the order already?

I think you kind of answered your own question.

Until Crede can prove that he can sustain a solid average all season there is no reason to move him up in the lineup. I like where he is, gives us some pop at the bottom and takes the pressure off of him. Let him thrive down there and hopefully he will continue to produce. Konerko is a streaky hitter and Dye looks to be showing signs of coming out of his slump.

QUOTE(Hideaway Lights @ May 5, 2005 -> 12:08 PM)
I just don't like Dye, and don't think he belongs anywhere higher than 6th in the order. What about moving Konerko down?

You don't move your team leader and streaky hitter which means he can get ultra hot for 1 or 2 games and sometimes weeks and months. Just ride him out in the 4 hole.

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ May 5, 2005 -> 12:59 PM)
i dont know that i'd shake things up quite yet, also because we have it staggered L-R-L-R  when we face righties.... which i'd rather leave untouched

I really thought that the sarcasm was enough that I didn't need green text.

hell, if you want to motivate Konerko... if he continues struggling....... the best way might be to loan Frank a glove.

i'd really like to keep Everett in the lineup but off the field. he's pretty much a DH at this point in his career.

and Frank... even if he isnt hitting, he's always going to get on base for you. pitchers have a funny way of getting scared of HoFers....