Oh Canada..... 5-6-05

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 6, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)
Well it's also ironic that we are inviting other teams' fans to our board, but then bashing their team in the title of a game thread for no particular reason.

yes what happened to the visitors clubhouse

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH
yes what happened to the visitors clubhouse

quick invited all his Seattle buddies in.

Everything turned to a piece of s*** after that.

Nice goin' quick.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 6, 2005 -> 01:38 PM)
That and having a better basketball team than that hick state to the east of us.  :D

Hear who entered the draft today though? No more Deron, No more Luther, No more Dee! I'd be afraid of the hick state to your north!!

Ozzie Guillen and his family:

cws.jpg

The little story that goes along with it (it's for Mother's Day):

It's hard to believe, but one person exists who wasn't immediately won over by Ozzie Guillen's charismatic and energetic demeanor. That individual just happens to be Ibis Guillen, who celebrated her 22nd wedding anniversary with the White Sox manager. Guillen met his future wife while standing at a bus station in Caracas, Venezuela. He was near the front of a long line, going from the baseball field back to his home, and she was just coming into the station from the street. Guillen encouraged her to move to the front with him, and they talked for a while. The rest, as they say, is blissful history.
Edited by Kalapse

QUOTE(KWs OK for Me @ May 6, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
Hear who entered the draft today though?  No more Deron, No more Luther, No more Dee!  I'd be afraid of the hick state to your north!!

Dee isn't even going to the NBA yet. He'll be drafted in the 2nd round and go back to Illinois.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ May 6, 2005 -> 04:22 PM)
Anyone know why Timo is starting in center instead of A-ROW?

Sure hope he did'nt hurt himself in the bottom of the ninth  yesterday with that dive.

Blame Canada

:gosox1:

Why if Timo is starting he isnt in LF and Pods is in CF. At least Pods has the range to be the CF. Timo can play LF.

Guest JimH

I agree on that Konerko at bat, that was one of the worst I've seen from him

He needs to pick it up and pull his head out of his ass.

Good thing is, he would probably be the first to tell us the same thing. He is not, what is the word I'm looking for here ... "LaTroy-esque". :D

Edited by JimH

I agree on that Konerko at bat, that was one of the worst I've seen from him

He needs to pick it up and pull his head out of his ass.

Good thing is, he would probably be the first to tell us the same thing.  He is not, what is the word I'm looking for here ... "LaTroy-esque". :D

We need Gload back healthy if Paulie continues looking clueless at the plate. He needs a day off to clear his head.