Oh Canada..... 5-6-05

Wow, Bush done already?  Hmm, that's odd -- was he really at that many pitches?

Anyways, El Duque is at 87 pitches.  This next inning could be one where he has two outs, yet is at 100 pitches.  If it comes to that point, I hope Ozzie pulls him out.  Take it easy on that arm, and the shoulder.

Bush only threw 79 pitches. I'm thinking that they didn't like how our batters were nailing everything he threw.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH

Scene from the JimH household:

Koskie strolls up to the plate.

The wife blurts out,

"Plunk this sonofab****"

:lol:

All you young guys, marry a Sox fan, it's worth it. :D

QUOTE(fathom @ May 6, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
PK just took a hanging breaking ball right down the middle.  We're not capitalizing on the bad pitches today like the Blue Jays have.

You can def. tell though that PK is sitting fastball to get out of his slump though.

Btw does anyone still hate Koskie even though he doesn't play for the twins? I sure do.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 6, 2005 -> 08:10 PM)
i think he is 0-27 which means about a week.

Wow, he is absolutely the streakiest hitter in baseball. I mean, he does this more than once a year! That's just awful.

And on another note, I believe Timo is the odd man out when Thomas comes back. He's really not helping himself.

No way Timo gets ousted. Timo = Ozzie's boy, and we'd have to eat his contract, which we're already doing in ben davis.

It's gonna be Gload or Burke, whoever is still left when willie comes back.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 7, 2005 -> 01:11 AM)
Wow, he is absolutely the streakiest hitter in baseball.  I mean, he does this more than once a year!  That's just awful.

And on another note, I believe Timo is the odd man out when Thomas comes back.  He's really not helping himself.

Ozzie defies all logic, you never know with him.

No way Timo gets ousted. Timo = Ozzie's boy, and we'd have to eat his contract, which we're already doing in ben davis.

Burke gone for Willie.

Willie gone for Frank.

QUOTE(Fotop @ May 7, 2005 -> 01:12 AM)

actaully my money always will be on Harris getting traded or sent down.

Harris should been gone soon enough, that's true. But really, if you're dealing Harris you have to think about a future 1st Baseman. Try to grab someone like Stokes from Florida?

EDIT: Probably not straight up for willie, but you get my drift.

Edited by Fotop

Don Paul and DJ are putting me to sleep. I'd have the radio on but there is mad delay. Like two pitches behind. Probably keep Bulls on during 2nd half and Sox on radio.

QUOTE(Fotop @ May 7, 2005 -> 01:15 AM)
Harris should been gone soon enough, that's true. But really, if you're dealing Harris you have to think about a future 1st Baseman. Try to grab someone like Stokes from Florida?

I really do not care about the future, I care only about this year, and winning this year. Every game by the way!

QUOTE(Fotop @ May 6, 2005 -> 07:15 PM)

philly will want a ton, but why not ryan howard