Oh Canada..... 5-6-05

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 6, 2005 -> 07:16 PM)
I just got back from my spanish final.

is there anything that happened that i can't read in a cbs play by play?

not really, pretty uneventful

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 6, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)

f***ing Canadians don't know how to take care of a field.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 7, 2005 -> 01:16 AM)

Awful baserunning by Timo and Uribe cost us a few runs. Timo made a questionable decision on a liner to him, and a runner scored because of it. Besides that, we've hit a lot of liners right at their guys.

But 1st base is a real concern for the long-term success of this club. I agree, let's go all-out and try to win this year...but really what will harris bring you in terms of impact for this year? I don't really know, but I don't think his trade value is all that high.

Btw, good inning by Duque. Let's get some runs here.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 7, 2005 -> 01:16 AM)
Don Paul and DJ are putting me to sleep. I'd have the radio on but there is mad delay. Like two pitches behind. Probably keep Bulls on during 2nd half and Sox on radio.

they are the worst, no inflection of there voice. Boring as all hell. We should have just annointed Dave Wills our guy, and get younger in the booth.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 6, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
Awful baserunning by Timo and Uribe cost us a few runs.  Timo made a questionable decision on a liner to him, and a runner scored because of it.  Besides that, we've hit a lot of liners right at their guys.

so basically timo is being awesome as always? :fight

Nice outing, Orlando. Looked ugly early, but a nice fifth and sixth inning. I believe he finished with 100 pitches on the dot.

And, Timo should be sent down. He doesn't help the team win. Not over Harris, at least.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 6, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
The soxo mucho sucko ando are losingo.

that's about the extent of my knowledge.

that's 2 finals i've sucked it up on today :crying

QUOTE(daa84 @ May 6, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
philly will want a ton, but why not ryan howard

I like Howard a lot, but I think they want a king's ransom for him. Plus, Thome is hurt so Howard is providing good insurance. Maybe if Howard bombs in his limited time, his trade value will go down.

I personally want Adrian Gonzalez from TEX because there's no way breaks that infield anytime soon. Plus, he's left handed, which is always good. I just don't know what we could offer Texas...maybe some pitching prospects not named McCarthy.

QUOTE(Fotop @ May 6, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
I like Howard a lot, but I think they want a king's ransom for him. Plus, Thome is hurt so Howard is providing good insurance. Maybe if Howard bombs in his limited time, his trade value will go down.

I personally want Adrian Gonzalez from TEX because there's no way breaks that infield anytime soon. Plus, he's left handed, which is always good. I just don't know what we could offer Texas...maybe some pitching prospects not named McCarthy.

uh oh

QUOTE(Fotop @ May 7, 2005 -> 01:20 AM)

I too like Howard, he will be very good. Lets wait until next year to get younger.