Oh Canada..... 5-6-05

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timo has got to be the worst at the fundamentals.

Grabs the ball with one hand, dogs ground ball outs, and s***ty baserunning right there -- though I won't slam him as a s***ty baserunner, he's usually pretty comical (in a good way) on the basepaths.

Still, though, you learn that in Pinto that you're supposed to either go halfway, or stay at second and try and tag if it's deep enough. That was pathetic.

Guest JimH
Timo has got to be the worst at the fundamentals.

Grabs the ball with one hand, dogs ground ball outs, and s***ty baserunning right there -- though I won't slam him as a s***ty baserunner, he's usually pretty comical (in a good way) on the basepaths. 

Still, though, you learn that in Pinto that you're supposed to either go halfway, or stay at second and try and tag if it's deep enough.  That was pathetic.

Keith ...

Why did I know that as soon as Timo f***ed up, here you'd be? :D

You are too young and too smart to be so predictable. :D

:bang

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 6, 2005 -> 12:07 PM)
:huh I don't see what's wrong with it. It's not meant to hurt anyone. The media loves bat girl from Minnesota who calls us the b**** sox, why can't we say Kansas s***ty, Detoilet, Blue Gays, ect.

I have no problem with Detoilet or Kansas s***ty - but I take offense at Blow Gays - why is that a derogatory term to call someone gay - it's grade school name calling.

Thank you for your time. Back to the game....

btw - Blow Jays is okay too.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ May 6, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
I have no problem with Detoilet or Kansas s***ty - but I take offense at Blow Gays - why is that a derogatory term to call someone gay - it's grade school name calling.

Thank you for your time.  Back to the game....

blow gays are people too. err umm I'll just shut up now.

Thank you for your time.  Back to the game....

Just be gay, and by that I mean happy.

Guest JimH

Damnit. Runners on the corner with one out.

He did not get that pitch inside enough.

I get the feeling the bats will need to wake up tonite.