A Thank You to Brooks

Heads22

Jason and I were talking, and we had noticed a massive amount of threads talking about Brooks and his great ideas. We figured that we could show him our thanks. Instead of having everyone email him and clogging his inbox, we were discussing a letter from the members of Soxtalk that would be hand-delivered to the Sox. Would there be interest from you guys and gals for this? We could do it where people could add their names to the letter to thank Brooks and the Sox organization for taking steps to make the Sox one of the most fan-friendly teams out there and to applaud them for both the winning season and the great ideas that have come out from the Sox this year. This idea is still sort of in its infancy, but I know it's something I'd really like to do. Brooks and the gang have been doing so much for the fans. This is just something we could do (aside from buying more tickets, of course.... :P ) A lot of members don't know how much he has gone out of his way to help us and other Sox fans.

Anywho, feedback would be nifty.

Alex

I personally think real names would be a nice touch. We can set it up where I can be PM'ed or emailed if people wouldn't be comfortable putting up their real name, or we can do something else, cause a screen name wouldn't be a real big deal.

Guest JimH

If it's done, you guys should make sure to copy his direct supervisor as well as Reinsdorf.

While you're writing him, ask if he can somehow coordinate getting an interview with Dave Wilder for SoxTalk.

I'm not usually all gung ho about something like this, but Brooks really seems to have a feel for what being a Sox fan is all about and has had many great ideas that speak directly to Sox fans. So, count me in. He's doing an ass-kicking job.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 6, 2005 -> 07:13 AM)
Brooks has been all that and a bag of chips since taking over.

you're so hip :P

But anyways, I agree. It seems he's doing every in his power to get the job done for the sox this year. Every idea he has is pretty much gold in my book.

Tip the cap to him.

Edited by Soxnbears01

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 6, 2005 -> 06:18 AM)
Tip the cat to him.

I don't believe in cruelty to animals....

:P :D

Yep, I'm in too.

Brooks has been "the shiznit", "totally tubular", "groovy", "neato" and "cool" since taking over.Just let me know who to PM with my "secret identity".

Edited by The Critic