Well i Finally did it

LDF

i finally deleted my link to the other sox msg board and don't foresee me posting there again. nothing happen. i just lost interest over there. too bad.

but we have been kicking some major butt in the msg department. way to go all. :cheers :headbang

i finally deleted my link to the other sox msg board and don't foresee me posting there again. nothing happen. i just lost interest over there. too bad.

but we have been kicking some major butt in the msg department. way to go all.  :cheers  :headbang

:headbang :rolleyes: :cheers

I like this board much better than WSI.

:cheers be careful though, you might offend voodoo, lol.

I actually met him at Soxfest this year, and that was part of the reason that I started checking out this board, instead of WSI. (although he probably doesn't even realize it) The other part being I respected Mario as a poster on the ESPN board, and he let me write a couple of articles for Soxnet before it went and got all big and famous :cheers

2k3 were you the one who used to write the articles for that newsletter a long time ago?

I wrote a couple of them during the last baseball season. I wasn't very good at it, so I went back to what I was good at, posting!

thats me too..i wrote a few articles early last year about todd ritchie...one i thought was pretty good and the other 2 or 3 i wrote i thought were substandard for this site...so i too went back to what i do best..pissing off carlos lee fans :lolhitting

I actually met him at Soxfest this year, and that was part of the reason that I started checking out this board, instead of WSI. (although he probably doesn't even realize it) The other part being I respected Mario as a poster on the ESPN board, and he let me write a couple of articles for Soxnet before it went and got all big and famous :cheers

Why do you say this?

Why do you say this?

His exact words to me when I was introduced to him were "what is your ID on WSI?" I told him that I didn't have one and that I had been posting on ESPN. He said "then I don't have time for you"

Why do you say this?

His exact words to me when I was introduced to him were "what is your ID on WSI?" I told him that I didn't have one and that I had been posting on ESPN. He said "then I don't have time for you"

Jeez.

Why do you say this?

lol who cares? He is a loser with no job, no woman, no friends and no life.

2k3 were you the one who used to write the articles for that newsletter a long time ago?

I wrote a couple of them during the last baseball season. I wasn't very good at it, so I went back to what I was good at, posting!

thats me too..i wrote a few articles early last year about todd ritchie...one i thought was pretty good and the other 2 or 3 i wrote i thought were substandard for this site...so i too went back to what i do best..pissing off carlos lee fans :lolhitting

I really liked your article about the origin of the Sox being in Sioux Falls and not St Paul like many of us thought. I'm not one of the more prominent posters here but I've been around a long time and it is interesting how this place has evolved the last couple years.

Why do you say this?

Wow Bmr.. I have to say I am a bit surprised at your reaction. That was definitely not something I'd ever expect to hear/see you post. :huh:

I remember your stuff Baggs. You had that one piece on the originations of the Sox if I recall that was really good.

I just never knew it was Southsider that was the one who wrote those few things.

I got a pretty good memory, usually.

Why do you say this?

Wow Bmr.. I have to say I am a bit surprised at your reaction. That was definitely not something I'd ever expect to hear/see you post. :huh:

I dont like voodoo. I think hes a pathetic moderator and a worse human being, but thats just my opinion.

wasn't one of his name was justjim, b/c someone was posting by that name last week.

Yes...

then it was him who was posting here............... now that is funny.

wasn't one of his name was justjim, b/c someone was posting by that name last week.

Yes...

then it was him who was posting here............... now that is funny.

That guy has several screen names. The pyschotic part of it is he has been known to argue with himself on these sites. Each name has a different personality. It is SO weird, lol.

Why do you say this?

I dont like voodoo. I think hes a pathetic moderator and a worse human being, but thats just my opinion.

And that's your right. Just figured you as someone who wouldn't stoop there.

Why do you say this?

And that's your right. Just figured you as someone who wouldn't stoop there.

are you forgetting who we are talking about? we are talking about bmr. ha. :lol:

I thought Jas fixed this multi quote thing

I did but ran into some problems. I have to run an upgrade of the board when I'm done with my tests this week.

Nothing anyone will notice other then a bit cleaner coding. Won't be any down time either, just me running an upgrade script.