Well i Finally did it

LDF

I thought Jas fixed this multi quote thing

I did but ran into some problems. I have to run an upgrade of the board when I'm done with my tests this week.

Nothing anyone will notice other then a bit cleaner coding. Won't be any down time either, just me running an upgrade script.

oh man, i liked the multi quote thing. it looks nice.

2k3 were you the one who used to write the articles for that newsletter a long time ago?

I wrote a couple of them during the last baseball season. I wasn't very good at it, so I went back to what I was good at, posting!

thats me too..i wrote a few articles early last year about todd ritchie...one i thought was pretty good and the other 2 or 3 i wrote i thought were substandard for this site...so i too went back to what i do best..pissing off carlos lee fans :lolhitting

I remember your stuff Baggs. You had that one piece on the originations of the Sox if I recall that was really good.

I just never knew it was Southsider that was the one who wrote those few things.

I got a pretty good memory, usually.

I went back and looked at it, and the articles I wrote were in June of last year...

I am helping to run a PTC contest on the ESPN.com White Sox board.  If people want to get one going, I can help.  We have had every single possible arguement about everything while working out the kinks of ours.

I am really stupid. What is a PTC contest?

The White Sox announcers (started by Hawk Harrleson) every game make a Pick to Click. In other words they pick the White Sox player who will make the key contribution to the game. like I said, we do a contest on the ESPN.com Sox site, and this is how we do it. WSI has a completely different system. It is a fun thing to do no matter how you do it. This is our site, complete with our rules.

http://whitesox.blogspot.com/