White Sox Vs Cubs?

I'm going that game as well as long as 5/21. I'm sitting Dugout Box 25, Row A (directly behind the Sox on-deck circle) so ready to see Freddy march out for the day game and dominate whoever it is the Cubbies choose to walk out onto the rubber, it wont be the Friendly Confines for long. And one game at the Cell of course.

I don't go to Wrigley, period...whether the Sox are there or not. The Cell is my home...and I hope to get tickets for one game....waiting on my connection. The guy who got me opening day club level tickets and 4th row for Metallica...My connection rocks! :headbang :fthecubs

QUOTE(KWs OK for Me @ May 6, 2005 -> 02:50 PM)
so ready to see Freddy march out for the day game and dominate whoever it is the Cubbies choose to walk out onto the rubber, it wont be the Friendly Confines for long. 

According to the rotation cycle it will be:

Wrigley Field

Garcia 5/20

Contreras 5/21

El-duque 5/22

US Cellular Field

Contreras 6/24

El-duque 6/25

Garland 6/26

Unless Ozzie decides to switch it up a bit to kill the Cubs? I don't think its nessecary as those guys are capable of dominating them. :gosox1:

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ May 6, 2005 -> 10:03 AM)
According to the rotation cycle it will be:

Wrigley Field

Garcia 5/20

Contreras 5/21

El-duque 5/22

US Cellular Field

Contreras 6/24

El-duque 6/25

Garland 6/26

Unless Ozzie decides to switch it up a bit to kill the Cubs? I don't think its nessecary as those guys are capable of dominating them. :gosox1:

Of course, the Cubs rotation is incalculable at this point. :lol:

I also don't go to Wrigley. Been there once and absolutely hated it. The seat colors don't match with the other seats in the park(IMHO, the ones on the rooftops look more professional than the ones in there) and it's too tight of space. Plus the idea of pissing in a tub and walking through that ballpark just gets at me. I'm going to try to get seats against the Cubs at the Cell, but I doubt I will be able to.

Going to both Friday games, for the 5/20 game have no idea where I am sitting..But for the game at the Cell sweet hook-up

300 level tix, I picked up for cost, and the guy threw in parking in A lot..

I have the Anthrax Punch for the Cell game, I figure out a way to make sure you find me.. You won't be disappointed in the punch.

I'll be in the UD at the 5/20 game.

I'll be there 6/26 in section 106.

Regardless of what some say about Wrigley it will be a good time. Many of those features of an old ballpark are very similar to what the old Comiskey was like. And I loved that place.