Please Guys

Chicagoislife_2003

Man u guys just get stranger and stranger. Clee finally gets goin and I still see guys talkin about tradin him. Bottomline is this team doesn't need to make any trades right now. All the pieces r in place. We got the offense, starting pitching, and when right bullpen to compete with anybody. We've also got a very capable bench to go with a lot of depth in the farm system. And last but not least we got Dan Wright on his way back. Would u guys stop cryin for once and let this team show us what it can do. Thank u for your time :) lol

Man u guys just get stranger and stranger.  Clee finally gets goin and I still see guys talkin about tradin him.  Bottomline is this team doesn't need to make any trades right now.  All the pieces r in place.  We got the offense,  starting pitching,  and when right bullpen to compete with anybody.  We've also got a very capable bench to go with a lot of depth in the farm system.  And last but not least we got Dan Wright on his way back.  Would u guys stop cryin for once and let this team show us what it can do.  Thank u for your time  :)  lol

i don't know if i welcome you or not so welcome.

here it is.1 i have never been a fan of clee b/c he hasn't learned to utilize his talent. but my thinking is this, trade him at his peak for someone who can help down the line in whatever pos. use the money you would have paid him and resign colon. i think signing colon is more important than resigning clee.

however the key on this is what does big frank does and if come back to his pre 2000 hitting.

When was the last time the Cubs and Sox were both playing this well at the same time?

If by well you mean that half the offense is barely hitting .200....than sure, both teams are playing well.

We are not playing well...and have nearly the same record as the Cubs....and schedules can't be figured in. The Cubs have had to play like the Reds, Pirates, Mets, and Brewers? That's the AL's equivilant to the Royals, Tigers, and Indians....and soon to be Orioles. The Cubs haven't played tough competition....as we haven't either.