AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 6, 2005 -> 09:29 PM)
Yeah,  gooch got f***ed over on that call.

You're right. How can the umps keep missing easy calls. Most of the mistakes we are seeing aren't really all that close.

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Love the way AJ was clapping his hands after that hit. It shows how happy he is here. But we're forgetting the important story here....Konerko got a hit :D

Let's keep it up SOX!!!!

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ May 6, 2005 -> 10:18 PM)
:headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Love the way AJ was clapping his hands after that hit.  It shows how happy he is here.  But we're forgetting the important story here....Konerko got a hit :D

Let's keep it up SOX!!!!

I wasnt able to watch the game today but when I saw AJ clapping his hands I was so pumped up! Great signing on AJ!!!!!!!! :gosox4:

HAHA! Kenny must have been chatting with AJ lately...

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

"This team just believes in itself," Pierzynski said. "We always feel like we are in the game. As long as there's an out left, we feel we can come back and win. We've done that and proved that. Hopefully we can just keep staying under the radar and keep winning games."

:lolhitting

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 7, 2005 -> 06:10 AM)
It feels good to come home from work and see that the most recently posted in topic in PHT is this one.

Gotta f***in love these motherf***ers.  Win, win, and win some more baby.  Just f***in win.

Win f***ers win

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ May 6, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
Can anyone explain to me what was wrong with the batters box today?

And also what happened in CF later in the game that Rooney and Farmio were pissed over?

I was at work today and got to listen to the game a bit but have no idea what happened.

The batters boxes looked like a thin layer of sand over concrete. They came out with heavy rakes and could barely scratch the surface ... terrible. When a batter tried to push off his spikes would just slide across the concrete like a cup car up in the 'marbles'.

A fan ran out on the field somewhere around 1st base. It wasn't on TV but I guess he just stood near the coach’s box and was cheer leading. Security got hold of him and rather than taking him out near the dugout, leisurely walked him along the warning track to an exit in center field. The amble took several minutes and the players had to just stand around watching.

At US Cellular security can beat the s*** out of a guy and make him disappear in under a minute. Like the grounds keeping, the cops were minor league.

Edited by TLAK

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 7, 2005 -> 10:25 AM)
Or are we lucky  :ph34r:

j/k i wouldnt want harm to come to any player even if it was derek jeter.

Yes, we were lucky. He's just starting to hit. I'd hate to see him getting hurt now that's he on the upswing from his bad start.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 7, 2005 -> 09:44 AM)
I'm just looking forward to if the Sox sweep the Jays the naysayers saying they've still only played one team with an above .500 (since the Jays were 3 games over coming in, hence they would be at .500 with a sweep)

That would be a typical Moronatti argument. f*** em. Just pile up wins, get further and further away from the f***ing twinks and go from there.

Does anyone know the percentage of our runs scored in the 7th inning or later this year? It seems like this year, we're within 1 or in a tie game and then the offense comes through with a few clutch hits, we take the lead, go to the bullpen and Game Over.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 7, 2005 -> 10:53 AM)
Does anyone know the percentage of our runs scored in the 7th inning or later this year?  It seems like this year, we're within 1 or in a tie game and then the offense comes through with a few clutch hits, we take the lead, go to the bullpen and Game Over.

Maybe Juggs can help me with this one but it seems to me that we always score our go-ahead runs in the 8th inning then come back and shut em down with Shingo/Hermey.