Invasion of the Victory Snatchers........

Yea I know its the beginning of May and its a long season but if ya wanna make a buck ya hafta think ahead. Its time to think of the White Sox slogan that will exemplify this team's character yet be cool nuff to see on tee shirts (ok maybe sweatshirts too) when the World Series comes to the south side this year ! As Nuke would say "Can I get a hell yeah ???!!!!!! Wow. maybe Nuke's got something there. It could be "Can I get a Hell Yeah ??!!!! Hell Yeahhhhhh !!!"

Imagine chanting "Hell Yeah, Hell Yeah ,Hell Yeah, Hell Yeah !!!! " the way we do the "Na na Hey hey" now ( which I love but is getting a bit long in the tooth.) With the loss of Maggs and Jose not only did we lose players but we lost the chants that unified Sox fans in the stands. Remember "OOO we ooo Magglio " and Jose , Jose , Jose, Jose,.... Jose, HO saaaaay".

ITS TIME TO ASSEMBLE THE TROOPS OF FANDOM AND GET BEHIND THIS TEAM RIGHT NOW !! I wanna see your best effort on this mission. We need something creative. "Invasion of the Victory Snatchers "is the best I can come up with for now or "Stealing W's" for tee-shirt slogans. Any creative artist or signature makers post your best work. LETS HEAR ALL OF SOXTALK COME TOGETHER AND UNITE BEHIND THIS TEAM ! . LETS FORGET ABOUT PROPOSING TRADES, ATTENDANCE, BBTN, JAY MARIOTTI AND THE FLUBS ! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT SOXTALK ! HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT (

There is no prize for the best one , just the satifaction that your slogan could be right up their in the annals of WhiteSox lore Along with such classics as "Hitless Wonders , Go-Go Sox, South Side Hit Men, and Winning Ugly". Don't let the newspaper or marketing dept. beat you to the punch. ! "CAN I GET A HELL YEAH ??!!!" Thank you . End of rant. :gosox1:

Edit: Ok, Nuke actually says " Gimme a Hell Yeah !!!!!!!!"

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

This team reminds me more of a football team that comes storming back in the 4th quarter. What were some of the names of those great Charger, Bronco, & 49er teams?

Against All Odds

Hail Mary Hitmen

MI-25 (Mission Impossible)

Better Late than Never

Oops You Lose Again

Hey Batter Batter

A Swing & A Miss

Swim with the Fishes

Did We Win Yet?

7th inn: Crank it Up

A New Hero a Day

Revenge of the Pale Hose

Revenge of the Hitmen

Armed for Victory

Down, But not Out

Rally Time

Go Time

S Side Barbecue (grill with opponents cooking)

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ May 7, 2005 -> 02:40 PM)
This might be too big for a t-shirt, but here goes: "Pay attention.  This might be one of the 42 games Hawk is always talking about!"

Anyone know where to get some 1983 winnin' ugly t-shirts?  Someone might consider making some and sending me one.

I think I still have one. Its original.