AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 8, 2005 -> 02:05 PM)
Another win against a .500 team. :P

And WHO made the Jays .500 team? Just like the Indians, the Tigers, and the Royals. My question to the experts is WHO made those teams under .500?

:cheers

QUOTE(S720 @ May 8, 2005 -> 03:07 PM)
And WHO made the Jays .500 team?  Just like the Indians, the Tigers, and the Royals.  My question to the experts is WHO made those teams under .500? 

:cheers

I guess I should have made the font green or something. I, of course, was kidding.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ May 8, 2005 -> 03:14 PM)
what happened to Zaun?

He was on first when there was a force out at second. He slid into second to try to take out Pedro Lopez, but Pedro's knee hit him right near the temple. He was down for a long time and not moving. His legs began to move a little, they braced his neck and put an oxygen bag on his face, and took him off the field.

Today was closer than it should have been. Two bonehead errors by Uribe and Ozzie's decision to yank Hermy made it waaaaay more exciting than it should have been.....but I'll take wins however they come.

In our excitement to face the Os', let's not get cocky and complacent and overlook Tampa Bay. We need to shoot for another sweep, even taking 2 of 3 from them would be kinda dissapointing, you gotta get fat of the bad teams.

Go Sox :headbang

Edited by LosMediasBlancas