Game Thread 5-9-2005 Sox .vs. Rays

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 in a row by Lance carter.

When we lose to garbage like this, is why no one takes the Sox seriously. We should be killing a team like this. We have for years have had a problem beating crap teams. Detroit loses a record amount of times and we attribute to like 30 percent of their win total.

Remember guys this doesnt get easier when we play the Orioles over the weekend. We need to beat crap.

Carter does not pitch 3 innings of scoreless relief unless an offense is getting themselves out.

Three innings of 85 mph fastballs- just fastballs, no breaking pitches, and somehow this is baffling hitters. Unbelievable.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 9, 2005 -> 07:40 PM)
WE ARE SO f***ING BAD!!!!! WE LOSE, GAME OVER, IT OVER MAN. ZULULULU  THE TWINS WILL NOW TAKE OUR DIVISION. WE ARE PLAYING SO GOD DAMN AWFUL.

Ahhh, I love Soxtalk.

Definitely time to break these f***ers up :rolly

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 9, 2005 -> 07:40 PM)
WE ARE SO f***ING BAD!!!!! WE LOSE, GAME OVER, IT OVER MAN. ZULULULU  THE TWINS WILL NOW TAKE OUR DIVISION. WE ARE PLAYING SO GOD DAMN AWFUL.

Ahhh, I love Soxtalk.

Oh yeah we have such a lead on the twinks they will never reach us. We can lose to teams like the rays, while the twins lose to a good team.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:41 AM)

When we lose to garbage like this, is why no one takes the Sox seriously.  We should be killing a team like this.  We have for years have had a problem beating crap teams.  Detroit loses a record amount of times and we attribute to like 30 percent of their win total. 

Remember guys this doesnt get easier when we play the Orioles over the weekend.  We need to beat crap.

Teams lose games in baseball all the time against inferior opponents. It is a little disheartening that the Twins have just come into Tampa and beat the s*** out of this same team. That's something that has really hurt our chances in the past.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 9, 2005 -> 07:41 PM)

When we lose to garbage like this, is why no one takes the Sox seriously.  We should be killing a team like this.  We have for years have had a problem beating crap teams.  Detroit loses a record amount of times and we attribute to like 30 percent of their win total. 

Remember guys this doesnt get easier when we play the Orioles over the weekend.  We need to beat crap.

Some of you guys are just unbelievable. They're on an 8 game winning streak, do you understand that?? This game isn't even over and it's time to cry because we might fall to 16 games over .500.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 9, 2005 -> 08:42 PM)
Oh yeah we have such a lead on the twinks they will never reach us.  We can lose to teams like the rays, while the twins lose to a good team.

And a very winnable game at that.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 9, 2005 -> 07:42 PM)
I'm not 100% sure if you got it or not, but that was sarcasm.

I know it was, the smiley wasn't meant for you, it was directed towards the exact people you're talking about.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(fathom @ May 9, 2005 -> 08:42 PM)
It is a little disheartening that the Twins have just come into Tampa and beat the s*** out of this same team.  That's something that has really hurt our chances in the past.

Bingo. That's the worst part. The Twins just raped these f***ers while guys with over 5.5 ERA's look like Cy Young on hill.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 9, 2005 -> 08:41 PM)

Do I need to pull out a Hawkism. Every team wins 50 games!! We could win the next two and I'd damn happy with this series. You can't expect to play the bottom feeders and win every single game against them. That's just not plausible. If we lose we lose, but theres still 3 outs for 2 runs and 2 more games with the Crazy Cubans pitching in Cuban Country

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 9, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
Bingo.  That's the worst part.  The Twins just raped these f***ers while guys with over 5.5 ERA's look like Cy Young on hill.

Well :crying We've beat the s*** out of the twins and we've beat the s*** out of the tigers who the twins have had some problems with, we MIGHT lose 1 game to tb and I swear it's time to jump off a bridge.

Guest JimH

I can't decide why I want the White Sox to rally more ...

Because I want them to win, or because quickman has bailed on this game.