Gamethread 5/10/05

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 10, 2005 -> 05:30 PM)
Anyone else tired of Dye?  Even his defense has been sub-par so far.

Take a look at the Dye support group thread. This guy is just about done in my eyes for now, and definatley for next year. All we need is a single, drive it the other way, nope, uppercut pop out, as usual. Didnt we try to get rid of players with that mentality?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 10, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)

Of course we all are. Nothing is going to happen though, especially with the amount of money he's making. Something I've noticed with Dye is that even when he's taking pitches on purpose, he seems to be off-balanced. His body is flying back, while his hands are going away from his body.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 10, 2005 -> 06:30 PM)

I respect him for not breaking his word after arizona offered him a higher deal. Otherwise , I would be a lot more sick of him than I already am.

Guest JimH

One out for Tampa in the bottom of 1st.

Goddamn Dye, we needed a base hit there. It's freakin' impossible to pop that many pitches up.

By the way, it looked to me like the catcher got a piece of Everett's jersey sleeve on the way into the plate ... close call and a tough call, it went the White Sox way. Looked to me like they had him though but we will take it.