Beating the Easy Teams

Texsox

Crawford gave us problems. He beat out the throw for outs we had been getting all year. That led to men w RISP & they came through with the big LH hits. Crawford did this twice in the game last night & that led to scoring innings for them.

It didn't help that Dye muffed the ball in RF but it didn't explain how Carter mowed us down after Nomo left. That was the weakest performance by our lneup I've seen in a long time.

i hope we hit better tonight because I think Crawford is going to give us problems again.

Tampa's offense is just as good as ours, probably better. They have us in every category except HRs. The difference is starting pitching. Tampa is not a bad team, they just have a bad rotation.

Give them our staff, they'd have a winning record too.

QUOTE(marsh @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:39 PM)
Last nite they got the clutch two out hits and we didn't. No biggie, although the D-Rays might have some strained necks today from looking up so much from all the pop ups.

Not to mention that their eyes must be sore too looking at that hideous dome top :crying