Game Thread 5-11-2005 Sox .vs. Suckfish

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:47 PM)
Then there will be no need for the negative assholes to post here 54 times a day...

I can hardly wait...

its a board, they can post anytime they want, life is not full of sunshine. I would rather have someone with an atitude than nothign at all. Sox fans are completely different than Cub fans. Steff you are invested in this club, you know people and you like it like that. I don't nor do I care to know the players. Just win, just play hard.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:53 PM)
its a board, they can post anytime they want, life is not full of sunshine. I would rather have someone with an atitude than nothign at all. Sox fans are completely different than Cub fans. Steff you are invested in this club, you know people and you like it like that. I don't nor do I care to know the players. Just win, just play hard.

:notworthy

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:50 PM)
back to back Palsy and Death?

Has that happened before so far this year?

Yes it has. Early in the season, it was either vs Detroit or Cleveland, but we were down 2 or 3 in the bottom of the 9th and Paulie and Dye went back to back for HRs....and we won that game on Uribe's hit in bottom of the 9th

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 11, 2005 -> 01:54 PM)
Nearly 70 pitches through 4 for Duque, will he pitch through 6?

As long as Viz doesn't pitch, I don't care. We may see Kevin Walker pitch just to get some work in.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:53 PM)

The thing is, it's a gamethread. Look at any gamethread on any other site. There's going to be a lot of positive and negative posts during nearly every single game. I'm fairly confident that we're all Sox fans on here.

The most impressive thing about this game is not the hits by Konerko and Dye. Its the fact that they were men on, with two outs and then put the ball into right field with level swings instead of trying to park it into the 5th row in left.

If they do more of that we will be fine as an offense. If our team starts hitting more line drives instead of trying to make sportscenter we will be able to support our pitching.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
The thing is, it's a gamethread.  Look at any gamethread on any other site.  There's going to be a lot of positive and negative posts during nearly every single game.  I'm fairly confident that we're all Sox fans on here.

So true fathom, our attitude changes with the inning ..the batter. its normal stuff for passionate fans