Game Thread 5-11-2005 Sox .vs. Suckfish

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and the Twins are winning again. We should just let them catch up to us instead of dragging out the pain. :)

All in all, even if we lose, we had a .500 roadtrip, which is good...but when we have easy games like this, we need to be taking them.

This team needs a rest, it looks like.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
I can't be serious?

So far we have done this in EVERY game against the Rays.

Had GOLDEN opportunties to score easy and didn't.

And so far...we have lost both games because when they are in the same situations, they do NOT fail to score runs.

:P

That is two whole games... care to explain the 24-7 record outside of those two games? They haven't failed game after game. They have had two, count em two, bad games. Quit exaggerating.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 11, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
I just got home and don't feel like going throught he thread I am sure someone has brought up how Dumb perez is and why the hell is he in this lineup? thought so

Yup at least 40 + posts on that topic alone...

Oh and the amount of pop ups by our anemic offense

And JDye still sucks...

You see your comic strip there?

I'm the big kid, your the little kid. :P I know I'm exaggerating, but WTF...I'm tired of this popup s***, and crappy ass pitchers dominating us like this.

Duque vs whoever this bum is should have been a joke...an absolute JOKE...but it looks like two aces facing off. THATS SAD, and that will NOT get us into the playoffs as a serious threat.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 11, 2005 -> 01:36 PM)
That is two whole games... care to explain the 24-7 record outside of those two games?  They haven't failed game after game.  They have had two, count em two, bad games.  Quit exaggerating.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
You see your comic strip there?

I'm the big kid, your the little kid.  :P  I know I'm exaggerating, but WTF...I'm tired of this popup s***, and crappy ass pitchers dominating us like this.

Duque vs whoever this bum is should have been a joke...an absolute JOKE...but it looks like two aces facing off.  THATS SAD, and that will NOT get us into the playoffs as a serious threat.

Nice one, but I think that would make me the big kid :bang :P

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:40 PM)
Have there been ANY ground outs?  It seems like they're using the Joe Crede 2003 Pop-Up Edition Bats.

I believe that was the first ball that the infield even touched before.