Game Thread 5-11-2005 Sox .vs. Suckfish

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic. Hell, we needed a massive break to even score a run after having the first two guys get on base. Any chance that Tampa doesn't get at least one run this inning? They've been answering every run we got this series with some of their own, it seems.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)
Is there any reason why Timo should be kept over Gload or Harris?

One good reason?

No, there isn't. But since we know Timo is Ozzie's new boyfriend, I'm sure he's not going anywhere.

I'm so aggravated with half the players on this team. Konerko needs to sit his ass on the bench for a few games, along with Dye.

As someone else already said, I hate Timo more than anyone else I can remember. He doesn't need to find himself on the bench; he needs to be cut. $1 million isn't that much to eat.

Everytime we have opportunities like this we blow them. Loaded no outs 1 run.

We let them do the same and they score 4 runs.

We are winning this game right now, but this already looks like another loss, sadly. :(

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 11, 2005 -> 01:05 PM)
There comes a time where you weigh the pros and cons of a role player on your team....Timo's cons definitely outweigh the pros.  Like someone already said..he makes 1 or 2 mistakes every game he is in...that just make you cringe.

Get rid of him...

$1M says no one wants him. :ph34r:

Why have the Sox played through 3 innings against Brazelton, yet have 1 hits and 1 run? You have to beat yourself to screw up this much,

There's no excuses tonight if the offense is shut down. Brazelton is Tampa Bay pitching fodder. Offense scores below 4 runs and there needs to be a lineup change. Preferably without Timo Perez.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
Cut him!  It's only 1 mil, that's not too much in baseball terms.  Damn it, I hate him.

By the time we would release him (when Frank gets back), he would only be owed about 600-700K. As of now, I'm just rooting for a season-ending injury for Timo.