FUCK ROB NEYER

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ May 12, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)
Why Not? Because then you show yourself for who YOU are. You're are unaccepting of a person who makes a mistake. When said person then admits the mistake you call them pitiful for admitting the mistake..

I'm done, obviously you're not going to admit that you can't have it both ways, and if you do... Well, you're pitiful :rolly.

Jabroni, you have got your ass handed to you. I would hang it up and backtrack Neyer-style.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thing about our off-season. First off it started in 2004. It's not really an off-season as much as rebuilding the team. It's not easy to do. Many teams take several years & the results are mixed.

New faces in 04 & 05: Uribe, Garcia, Hernandez, Contra, Everett, Pods, Dye, Iguchi, Politte, Viz, Hermy, AJ, Widger, P Ozuna, Timo Perez, Ross Gload, Neal Cotts. A total of 18 new faces in less than 2 yrs on the 25 man roster.

This bunch owns a 26-9 record. Best in the majors. In the race for homefield adv in the ALCS the O's are 3.5 gb of the White Sox.

"I don’t like the ballpark, or the uniforms. Those are just matters of pure opinion, and not things about which I’ll change my mind"

Well, his analysis may suck, but at least he's closed-minded

:bang

f*** ESPN, you know just f*** it, let them s*** over us, it just gives us more ambition to win it all. I don't f***ing care anymore let Neyer and the rest of ESPN go suck the Toree and George, like the ads say the only thing that counts is the W, and the last time I checked the Yanks are under .500 and you don't win the game by how your uniform looks. :chair :chair :chair

Edited by orangekrush88

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ May 13, 2005 -> 05:33 PM)
Now I am scared to even invite him here because I see there are lots of pent up emotions here :D

You can see that my post did not include a curse filled rant toward Neyer, but personally, if he feels the way he does about the Sox and the fans, I'd prefer he didn't show up around here. Normally, guys with his attitude get booted as trolls.

QUOTE(YASNY @ May 14, 2005 -> 02:53 AM)
You can see that my post did not include a curse filled rant toward Neyer, but personally, if he feels the way he does about the Sox and the fans, I'd prefer he didn't show up around here.  Normally, guys with his attitude get booted as trolls.

He would get filleted here, and I would love every minute of it. I like to see fans who appreciate baseball and want to talk to other fans. He is just an arrogant know it all, who when wrong, just makes up stuff to be right about. The uniforms are ugly? Come on.