I gotta question

witesoxfan

There are these auctions on there involving like getting PS2's for $25 and s*** like that....and all you have to do is buy the info. How the hell would you get a PS2 for $25 in the first place? If you wanna make any profit at all, you'd have to sell it for more than that....wouldn't you?

And next....there is this guy that is apparently selling info or something like that on how you can get PS2's and XBox's for free. Now how the hell do you do that? He also has an invoice of one of the purchases itself.

I am pretty sure this stuff actually works(because the users selling the info are getting positive feedback for it)....but I wanna know how. It's gotten me curious.

Anybody got the slightest clue? :huh:

I have seen those too, I think they either tell you where a wholesaler is, or you get stuff you have to sell, and the money you make from that you can buy a PS2, so technically its free. I wouldn't mess around with any of those, I would just buy the real thing for a higher price.

I have seen those too, I think they either tell you where a wholesaler is, or you get stuff you have to sell, and the money you make from that you can buy a PS2, so technically its free.  I wouldn't mess around with any of those, I would just buy the real thing for a higher price.

That's the stuff I figured....but I wasn't positive.

I'd just get a PS2....but I don't have the money to do so. I'm thinking about working out at the golf course around here...that'd be pretty fun and pretty easy.

There are these auctions on there involving like getting PS2's for $25 and s*** like that....and all you have to do is buy the info.  How the hell would you get a PS2 for $25 in the first place?  If you wanna make any profit at all, you'd have to sell it for more than that....wouldn't you?

And next....there is this guy that is apparently selling info or something like that on how you can get PS2's and XBox's for free.  Now how the hell do you do that?  He also has an invoice of one of the purchases itself. 

I am pretty sure this stuff actually works(because the users selling the info are getting positive feedback for it)....but I wanna know how.  It's gotten me curious. 

Anybody got the slightest clue?  :huh:

Remember this saying, it will help you as you get older:

If it sounds too god to be true, it probably is.