Rush Limbaugh IS a Big Fat Idiot

CanOfCorn

QUOTE(YASNY @ May 13, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)
That story was grossly one sided.

Oh c'mon Yas. He needs to put his money where his mouth is. Rush has this tendency (and yes, I do listen to him from time to time) to make this grandiose statements about the way things should be in the world according to Rush. This is one of those statements, no matter how anyone thinks the coverage is slanted. Take them on, Rush, what are you afraid of?

QUOTE(TheDybber @ May 13, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
Oh c'mon Yas.  He needs to put his money where his mouth is.  Rush has this tendency (and yes, I do listen to him from time to time) to make this grandiose statements about the way things should be in the world according to Rush.  This is one of those statements, no matter how anyone thinks the coverage is slanted.  Take them on, Rush, what are you afraid of?

I highly doubt Rush is afraid of kids...he'd come off looking bad whether he debated them or not....If I was him I would let it go...

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 13, 2005 -> 01:42 PM)
I highly doubt Rush is afraid of kids...he'd come off looking bad whether he debated them or not....If I was him I would let it go...

How would he come off bad if he acepted their debate challenge and then won? It would vindicate his statements to a degree.

He comes off looking bad if he's unwilling to accept their challenge, and of course he would come off as as moron if he accepted the challenge and tanked.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 13, 2005 -> 01:54 PM)
How would he come off bad if he acepted their debate challenge and then won?  It would vindicate his statements to a degree.

He comes off looking bad if he's unwilling to accept their challenge, and of course he would come off as as moron if he accepted the challenge and tanked.

Yeah, he beat up on a bunch of high school kids. I am sure that would go over real well. :bang Its a no win situation at best.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 13, 2005 -> 01:57 PM)
Yeah, he beat up on a bunch of high school kids.  I am sure that would go over real well. :bang Its a no win situation at best.

Come on, they called him out and it's the students that would look silly if they got their hats handed to them in a WWII knowledge bowl.

And no, I don't really think he would win, either.

Rush Limbaugh said on his nationally syndicated radio show that Evanston Township High School students "don't know anything about World War II" and "they've probably never heard the name Adolf Hitler" because they're so focused on a multicultural curriculum.

Debating the kids would make him look stupid win or lose. But it doesn't matter he already looks like a stupid ass when he says things like this about a high schoolers.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ May 13, 2005 -> 08:38 PM)
Debating the kids would make him look stupid win or lose.  But it doesn't matter he already looks like a stupid ass when he says things like this about a high schoolers.

Exactly. He made his bed, now he should lie in it...or made to lie in it. They could charge money and donate it to the school system. If he wins, he could donate $5000 more and if he loses, he could donate $10000. That's a win, win situation. If he loses, he still looks good.

QUOTE(TheDybber @ May 13, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
Oh c'mon Yas.  He needs to put his money where his mouth is.  Rush has this tendency (and yes, I do listen to him from time to time) to make this grandiose statements about the way things should be in the world according to Rush.  This is one of those statements, no matter how anyone thinks the coverage is slanted.  Take them on, Rush, what are you afraid of?

I'm not sticking up for Rush. I was stating a fact. Sometimes, the bias within a news story gets totally overlooked.