Has anyone noticed

Guest JimH

Guest JimH

Unless my memory has completely spaced out, Harris hasn't played since coming off the bereavement list ... has he? I've been keeping track of the games but did not see the 5-2 win over the D-Rays.

Is Ozzie afraid to use Harris as a CF'er? I don't recall, he wasn't that bad playing as CF'er last season, was he? Reason I ask, is because he's been (arguably) our best player off the bench, and I don't see the big deal in moving Harris to center and Rowand to right for one game...

Since Everett is still hurting, that probably means Timo plays in left tonight, huh? Yuck, hopefully I don't see him on Sunday...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 13, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
and I don't see the big deal in moving Harris to center and Rowand to right for one game...

I'm not a huge Willie supporter, but until Carl gets back I like this idea.

Guest JimH

Everett is supposed to play tonite.

The Ozuna thing I can understand, he had a real bad hand problem but even he came in to pinch run.

Harris might play tonite with the righthander starting but I find it odd he hasn't gotten into any of the last 4 games.

Anyway ... no biggie. We'll see what happens.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 13, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
Is Ozzie afraid to use Harris as a CF'er?  I don't recall, he wasn't that bad playing as CF'er last season, was he?  Reason I ask, is because he's been (arguably) our best player off the bench, and I don't see the big deal in moving Harris to center and Rowand to right for one game...

Since Everett is still hurting, that probably means Timo plays in left tonight, huh?  Yuck, hopefully I don't see him on Sunday...

Kenny Lofton like out there, post GG era.

IIRC, he does not read balls off the bat real well, but has god-given ability to make up for that. Also, his arm is very weak for CF.

Playing in CF now and then would not kill him, but playing in CF as an everyday player is not so hawt.

QUOTE(ISF @ May 13, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
Harris is the DH tonight.

Wonder if he gets to bat cleanup too.  :lol:

Levine just said Everett wont be ready for a couple of days, willie is DH tonite. With Gload looking like he still needs another DL stint we seriously need to add someone to the bench. As of right now we have 3 bench players in Timo, Widger, Ozuna; thats is not enough at all.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 13, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
Yeah, I've noticed...and I'm all broken up about it. :lol:  ;)

Yeah f*** Willie Harris and his .312 average... while were at it, lets forget the RBI he has that is part of the reason were up one right now

QUOTE(joeynach @ May 13, 2005 -> 05:15 PM)
Levine just said Everett wont be ready for a couple of days, willie is DH tonite.  With Gload looking like he still needs another DL stint we seriously need to add someone to the bench.  As of right now we have 3 bench players in Timo, Widger, Ozuna; thats is not enough at all.

Widger is a god