Game thread???

southsider2k5

MANUEL IS A DOPE HE NEEDS TO GO!

how is this manuel's fault???....it wasnt him hanging curves and sinkers belt high middle in to all the cleveburg hitters

geez...another homer 7-0...man this is now officially fugly

Easy, He a dam Moran. Tinkering with the dam lineups, Leaving Buherle in there to LOng, No hit and runs no sacrafices no nothing, Just hidding in that dam corner of the Dugout. The sould put a f***ing sign there Manuel's Corner

I swear the Sox lead the League in Rally Killing

you want him to sacrifice down 5-0???

as for leaving buehrle in he is our ace..you stick with them longer..

im not a manuel fan and wouldnt mind it at all if weally backman was the manager but be fair about it...the team has flat out stunkl the last 2 days..nothing manuel could have done would have changed that

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how is this manuel's fault???....it wasnt him hanging curves and sinkers belt high middle in to all the cleveburg hitters

agreed to everything except the phrase is "f***ing ugly"

Easy, He a dam Moran. Tinkering with the dam lineups, Leaving Buherle in there to LOng, No hit and runs no sacrafices no nothing, Just hidding in that dam corner of the Dugout. The sould put a f***ing sign there Manuel's Corner

I swear the Sox lead the League in Rally Killing

you want him to sacrifice down 5-0???

as for leaving buehrle in he is our ace..you stick with them longer..

im not a manuel fan and wouldnt mind it at all if weally backman was the manager but be fair about it...the team has flat out stunkl the last 2 days..nothing manuel could have done would have changed that

You stick with him longer when he's getting Pounded!!! LOL LOL!!! When he doesn't have s*** on his pitches and Everthing is Flat!! HUH!!! Please

And No don't sacrafice down 5-0 Hello!!! But in other Games??? Sheesh.

Konerko sucks. Ill atleast think the equally bad Daubach for hitting it to the right side and moving the runner over.

But all that seems ineffectual with Lees homerun. His 5th in 5 games. What the record for most consecutive days with a homerun for one player? Isnt it like 8 for Jim Thome?

RALLY HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Garland needs to be much more consistent. He either needs to suck or dominate on a consistent basis. I'm sick of this 6 IP 4 ER 4 BB bulls***. I'm getting very fed up with him.

Im done with him. When Danny gets back Garland goes to AAA. He just sucks. Ive put up with his incompetence for the hope of promise, but it is now evident that hope does not exist. Jon Garland is a failure...

Runner gets picked off, Konerko smokes a grounder right at Vizquel early with runners on, Rios lines out, Jimenez is robbed of a 2-run single, Valentin misses a homer by 3 feet for an out...Can anything go right today?

Did I mention Jimenez shattering his bat on a 2-0 count to make an out? Or Westbrook looking like a Cy Young

Umpire called a BS strike 2...and Olivo just smoked the ball right at LF

Check that, Jose misses another homer by getting just under the 3-1 pitch from the right side for a towering out...did I mention 2 runners were on? Unreal.