Game thread???

southsider2k5

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF! Maggs doesnt swing at pitch right down the middle of the plate! And Jose misses a fastball down the middle of the plate on 1 3-1 count. We are not executing today! BTW, Jose could have hit that ball a mile, but he was anticipating one down the heart and his swing got too big and long and slooooow! Thats why he gut under it. Olivo also missed a HR! THIS BLOWS! :angry:

When you dont capitalize on your opportunities, you dont deserve to win. Weve stunk the last two games. So lets just get it together when we go to Baltimore and then we better really get it together to play the Twins. If we bring our A game for the Twins, we can beat em, but we gotta give it our all...

WTF! Maggs doesnt swing at pitch right down the middle of the plate! And Jose misses a fastball down the middle of the plate on 1 3-1 count. We are not executing today! BTW, Jose could have hit that ball a mile, but he was anticipating one down the heart and his swing got too big and long and slooooow! Thats why he gut under it. Olivo also missed a HR! THIS BLOWS!  :angry:

Weve blown the last two days. We just need to pull together. The Royals wont stay like this all year. Once they start playing New York and Oakland, theyll be gone real quick...

Once they start playing New York and Oakland, theyll be gone real quick...

Ditto for the Sox if they keep playing this kind of ball. Right now we should just hope the rest of the division sucks as much as we do, the Twins got murdered today...maybe 85 wins will take the crown

Crap....

Well, when referring to a game like this, "crap" is a good choice of vocabulary... ;)

Actually.. that's putting it nicely.

We sound (cause I don't have a tv at my desk - lol) completely confused out there. The fundimentals are gone again. :huh:

Once they start playing New York and Oakland, theyll be gone real quick...

Ditto for the Sox if they keep playing this kind of ball. Right now we should just hope the rest of the division sucks as much as we do, the Twins got murdered today...maybe 85 wins will take the crown

Ugh, if we win 85, I dont even want to be in the playoffs. The thought of being knocked out so quickly disgusts me. But not to worry. We can win this division. Well probably win 90-95 games and take the division easily. The Twins are what, 0-7 against the Yanks? They cant beat good teams. And KC has won four of six against us, three of those when we were clearly not doing well. Neither of these teams have priven they can play with the big boys. But now well have to prove that WE can...

Crap....

Well, when referring to a game like this, "crap" is a good choice of vocabulary... ;)

Actually.. that's putting it nicely.

We sound (cause I don't have a tv at my desk - lol) completely confused out there. The fundimentals are gone again. :huh:

Hey look at the bright side. Billy Botch doesnt have anything to botch today... :D

I agree that Garland needs to go down when Wright is ready. Apparently Jon has a cement thick head and can't learn what he needs to do to be a winner at the major league level. However, I'm sure JM will give him another chance or two as usual. He'll be a consistent winner in September when we are 10 out because of everything he blew earlier. The same goes for Koch. What's up with this guy?

The same goes for Koch. What's up with this guy?

He sucks. And I don't give a rats ass if he's injured. If he's hurting, he should tell Herm or JM so that he can get whatever the possible injury is healed. :angry:

3 long balls in less than 3 innings worked is unacceptable for a "closer." A few more outings like his last three and the opposition will refer to him as "the opener."