Popup Ads..?

Steff

There shouldn't ever be any......ever....

Hmm.. maybe it's cause I have the connection open to a few windows? This is the only one I'm refreshing so I figured that was it. Lemme close the others and see if they stop.

Hmm.. maybe it's cause I have the connection open to a few windows? This is the only one I'm refreshing so I figured that was it. Lemme close the others and see if they stop.

That's probably it.

That's probably it.

It was . :rolleyes: :bang

Steff there shouldn't be any popups. I don't know if your talking about the board or the main site, but I know their are none on the board and there are never supposed to be any on the main site.

Also just want to add I'm talking to the server company since there have been some recent outages of a minute or so the past week and I know a couple people have at least noticed. I'm doing my best to get it fixed :)

Steff there shouldn't be any popups.  I don't know if your talking about the board or the main site, but I know their are none on the board and there are never supposed to be any on the main site.

Also just want to add I'm talking to the server company since there have been some recent outages of a minute or so the past week and I know a couple people have at least noticed.  I'm doing my best to get it fixed :)

For me it's always at about 10:30 pm Iowa time.

Steff there shouldn't be any popups.  I don't know if your talking about the board or the main site, but I know their are none on the board and there are never supposed to be any on the main site.

Also just want to add I'm talking to the server company since there have been some recent outages of a minute or so the past week and I know a couple people have at least noticed.  I'm doing my best to get it fixed :)

ive noted them but i wasnt gonna complain i complain to much has it is.

Ok

Talked to the server company and they were doing work the past 2 weeks, rebuilding and cleaning the mysql logs which is what we use to help run this board. I guess our site is more high maintenance then most of them, but they did it slowly so their would just be a few one minute outages each day instead of one day.

Anyway, I was told that everything should be fixed as of tonight. I'm also talking to them about moving us to a brand new server.

Either way the issue should be solved.