Fearless Prediction

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1
Billy Koch will not blow a save today. :lolhitting

agghhhhhh...... we had to get rid of valentine for his stupid ass didnt we..........geez us................ :finger :finger :finger :finger botch........

agghhhhhh...... we had to get rid of valentine for his stupid ass didnt we..........geez us................ :finger :finger :finger :finger botch........

I think it's time to let Marte have the closing role. Botch has just sucked Koch!!! (I love puns.)

CWSOX45

I think it's time to let Marte have the closing role. Botch has just sucked Koch!!! (I love puns.)

CWSOX45

I like puns too....but I'd have Gordon close, not Marte.

Marte's a lefty...and he's awesome in the 7th and 8th(not to say he's not awesome in the 9th either)....but he's needed more in those situations.

IMO....if 3 big lefties were coming up in the 9th....I wouldn't be a dipship and send Gordon out to the mound. I'd send Marte up. But just the same....if there are 3 righties coming up....I'm not gonna send Damaso out there.....even if they pinch hit one or two of the righties with LH hitters...I'm still going with Gordon. Both are good enough pitchers that they can get a guy out from either side of the plate.

Let's just hope that Koch gets his fastball up there to 98 or so real f***in quick. I don't want him to throw 94 or 95 with this curve-ball s***. I want Koch to throw the ball real f***ing hard....that's what we brought him here to do, isn't it? Not f*** around with a curveball or slider.

Marte's a lefty...and he's awesome in the 7th and 8th(not to say he's not awesome in the 9th either)....but he's needed more in those situations.

IMO....if 3 big lefties were coming up in the 9th....I wouldn't be a dipship and send Gordon out to the mound.  I'd send Marte up.  But just the same....if there are 3 righties coming up....I'm not gonna send Damaso out there.....even if they pinch hit one or two of the righties with LH hitters...I'm still going with Gordon.  Both are good enough pitchers that they can get a guy out from either side of the plate.

Let's just hope that Koch gets his fastball up there to 98 or so real f***in quick.  I don't want him to throw 94 or 95 with this curve-ball s***.  I want Koch to throw the ball real f***ing hard....that's what we brought him here to do, isn't it?  Not f*** around with a curveball or slider.

Agreed :headbang

CWSOX45

I like puns too....but I'd have Gordon close, not Marte.

IMO....if 3 big lefties were coming up in the 9th....I wouldn't be a dipship and send Gordon out to the mound. I'd send Marte up. But just the same....if there are 3 righties coming up....I'm not gonna send Damaso out there.....even if they pinch hit one or two of the righties with LH hitters...I'm still going with Gordon. Both are good enough pitchers that they can get a guy out from either side of the plate.

Let's just hope that Koch gets his fastball up there to 98 or so real f***in quick. I don't want him to throw 94 or 95 with this curve-ball s***. I want Koch to throw the ball real f***ing hard....that's what we brought him here to do, isn't it? Not f*** around with a curveball or slider.

witesoxfan..i always like that idea...not really a closer by committee but dual closers..as the game plays itself out after 7 innings you could whether the righty should pitch the 8th and the lefty the 9th or visa versa..we did that with osuna and marte last year with alot of success.

OK, how do you pronounce Kochs last name? I dont know a lot of Sox fans so the way I say names is the way I know them. Theres no one to correct me. I say Creed instead of Credee. Ya know what I mean? So I dont get the Koch suckers jokes. I say Kotch. Please dont tell me its Cock. But actually that would work out nicely. :)