Do i win this trade?

do you mind posting your team, at instinct id accept it because tejada is doing great and sosa has been decent this year

mussina is a step up from the always inconsistent jarrod washburn

might i suggest dropping cabrera then and picking up an OF to solidify that position

im trying to trade cab first, and i accepted trade due to tejade.

heres how my of will look

C. jones

V. wells

G. sheffilied

then a utility player of : Sosa / Cab (or in my case whoever i get from cab)

However i also have Jim Thome on the DL and hes coming back within 2 weeks or w.e.?

There for C. Jones V. wells G. Sheff and Jim thome / Tino Martinez / B. Wilkerson (hes on free agents ) as utility...

Pretty solid IF v. wells gets it going

if he doesnt get going i could have an OF problem :-p

Who wins this one?

I get:

Carlos Beltran

Eric Chavez

Victor Martinez

Hideki Matsui

Mike Lowell

Mark Grude;alj;akcek

I give up:

Scotty Pods :crying

Vlad

There is no way Martinez, Lowell, and Chavez continue to hover around .200. I feel I got the best of this trade...by far.

My only problem left with my team is Angel Berroa is my starting SS due to a stupid trade earlier this year. Oh yeah, and my closers are Percival and Shingo. :unsure:

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 16, 2005 -> 08:20 PM)
Who wins this one?

I get:

Carlos Beltran

Eric Chavez

Victor Martinez

Hideki Matsui

Mike Lowell

Mark Grude;alj;akcek

I give up:

Scotty Pods  :crying

Vlad

There is no way Martinez, Lowell, and Chavez continue to hover around .200. I feel I got the best of this trade...by far.

My only problem left with my team is Angel Berroa is my starting SS due to a stupid trade earlier this year. Oh yeah, and my closers are Percival and Shingo. :unsure:

Trade should have been vetoed.

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 16, 2005 -> 08:28 PM)
Trade should have been vetoed.

You see, the commish offered me this trade. He is in second, I am in 7th. :bang I almost creamed myself. He is a friend of mine and knows his stuff. I have no clue what he is thinking. But then again, its the same guy who dropped Javier Vasquez after his second start this season and I picked him back up after trading him away for a hefty price.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 17, 2005 -> 06:42 PM)
Is giving up Blalock for Jeter too much? My starting SS right now is Angel Berroa and I have Chavez, Lowell, and Hillenbrand at 3B too. What do you guys think?

I'd do it. The improvement is big at SS, and one of Chavez or Lowell is going to start to get hot real soon.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 17, 2005 -> 06:57 PM)
I'd do it.  The improvement is big at SS, and one of Chavez or Lowell is going to start to get hot real soon.

This advice is coming from the person in 11th place in league one. :ph34r: Then again, I'm in 10th. :lol:

The guy realized that his starting SS would be Lugo if he made this trade so it doesn't look like it will get done. Who knows, he did drop Javier Vasquez and handed me half of my starting lineup in the previously stated trade.

Yet another trade proposal.

I give up: Blalock and Loretta

I get: Michael Young, Morgan Ensberg, and Todd Walker.

I'm in desperate need of a SS and have too many 3b. Should I try to get Jeter instead of Young, or do you think Young better than Jeter?

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 18, 2005 -> 04:30 PM)
Yet another trade proposal.

I give up: Blalock and Loretta

I get: Michael Young, Morgan Ensberg, and Todd Walker.

I'm in desperate need of a SS and have too many 3b. Should I try to get Jeter instead of Young, or do you think Young better than Jeter?

dont do it