Zambrano yanked again

Majewski gives up a single to Henry Blanco. Runners at 1st and 2nd. He gets Hollandsworth to a full count and then strikes out Hollandsworth looking. 2 outs.

He then gets Patterson to ground out. Inning over. Majewski pitches out of the jam.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 14, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
On top of getting rocked, he was yanked in the 4th for "forearm tightness'. It's only a matter of time, he's the next arm casualty.

You're right about that. He's had those cramps a few times. Forearm stiffness the start after Dusty leaves the 23 year old stud in for 135 pitches. I hope he's managing the Cubs for the next 25 years. He won't because they will run out of pitchers with his abuse.

Zambrano is now 3-2 with a 4.09 ERA. He's such a stud!

This headcase is coming down with arm cramps every outing now. Flubs are back to 6.5 games back. :lol:

OMFG, the Pirates have the same record as the Flubs! :lolhitting

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 14, 2005 -> 10:42 PM)
Zambrano is now 3-2 with a 4.09 ERA.  He's such a stud!

This headcase is coming down with arm cramps every outing now.  Flubs are back to 6.5 games back. :lol:

OMFG, the Pirates have the same record as the Flubs!   :lolhitting

Maybe this'll help with Zambrano's cramps.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 14, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
You're right about that. He's had those cramps a few times. Forearm stiffness the start after Dusty leaves the 23 year old stud in for 135 pitches. I hope he's managing the Cubs for the next 25 years. He won't because they will run out of pitchers with his abuse.

I called that one. I had a feeling something was gonna happen after throwing all those pitches.

We may not see Zambrano during the Sox vs. Cubs series...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-05...ack=1&cset=true

Trainer Mark O'Neal said Zambrano felt pain in the fourth inning below and above the elbow joint on the low end of the biceps. He compared it to tennis elbow.

"We're going to watch it and treat it as something you want to watch," O'Neal said.

Manager Dusty Baker said he didn't know if Zambrano would make his next start.

"He didn't feel it in the last game or pitching on the side," Baker said.

Zambrano was examined by a Nationals doctor at the ballpark. The Cubs are likely to order an MRI on Zambrano's elbow Sunday.

BUSTY "PITCHER-KILLER" BAKER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Edited by Jabroni

Dusty hasn't decided yet on which precautionary measure he'll use for Zambrainless. It's either:

1) skip his next start

or

2) have him throw 167 pitches in his next start

"Duuuude, we have to decide what's best for Z long-term, but we also gotta win a game now and then, duuuuude!" Baker said.

QUOTE(The Critic @ May 15, 2005 -> 06:06 AM)
Dusty hasn't decided yet on which precautionary measure he'll use for Zambrainless. It's either:

1) skip his next start

or

2) have him throw 167 pitches in his next start

"Duuuude, we have to decide what's best for Z long-term, but we also gotta win a game now and then, duuuuude!" Baker said.

"dude that's society, that's what people do. You have a sore arm you just keep throwing with it, anyways Z is hispanic, and hispanic people arms are always in pain..."

Seriously though, this could be a major story. They said he left with forearm pain, but now it looks like it's his elbow. Makes one wonder if the other times he left with forearm pain, he really was having other symptoms.

If Zambrano is seriously injured this kills the Cubs for awhile because Wood is obviously an injury b****, Zambrano would be hurt, and Guzman in the minors is hurt again. Cubs really need to look into their pitcher workouts/routines or their scouting of mechanics

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ May 15, 2005 -> 06:26 PM)
Seriously is flub management going to do anything about Baker? Because he is seriously f***ing all of their arms up.

Hopefully they wont. It is really amusing to watch them implode because of his stupidity.

I don't want The Pitcher Killer to keep his job because he'll wreck their arms.

I want him around because he's a DISMAL in-game manager.

He makes ALL the wrong moves ALL the time.

The most important f***up I can remember from his Cub stint so far is when he left Zambrano and Clement rotting on the bench in Game 7 of the NLCS because he "would need them for the Series". Well, Dave Veres and Mark Guthrie made sure the World Series would not happen for them. NICE STRATEGY, DUST!!!

:lol:

QUOTE(The Critic @ May 16, 2005 -> 10:42 AM)
I don't want The Pitcher Killer to keep his job because he'll wreck their arms.

I want him around because he's a DISMAL in-game manager.

He makes ALL the wrong moves ALL the time.

The most important f***up I can remember from his Cub stint so far is when he left Zambrano and Clement rotting on the bench in Game 7 of the NLCS because he "would need them for the Series". Well, Dave Veres and Mark Guthrie made sure the World Series would not happen for them. NICE STRATEGY, DUST!!!

:lol:

He's gotta be the only manager in the history of sports to look past a game 7 and ahead to the next series. What a dumbass.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 16, 2005 -> 03:17 PM)
Update:  MRI shows nothing, it's 'tennis elbow', will throw on the side tomorrow, very slight chance he'll miss a start, will probably throw against us on the weekend.

:bringit  Fat boy.

Unless it was truly serious he'd never miss a chance to pitch against us. Despite his motivation to beat us I think the fact that he isin't 100% and the fact that Pods and Timo are gonna totally mess with his head will do him in,

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 16, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
Unless it was truly serious he'd never miss a chance to pitch against us.  Despite his motivation to beat us I think the fact that he isin't 100% and the fact that Pods and Timo are gonna totally mess with his head will do him in,

I agree, Pods will be key. If he gets on, the fat ass baby might drop down and start kicking and screaming on the hill.