Game Thread 5-15-2005 Sox vs Orioles

QUOTE(whitesoxjr27 @ May 15, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
paulie is in some kind of mind set. jeez

Why the f*** is this guy constantly swinging at pitches out of the zone and letting pitches over the plate go by? Does anyone bother to mention this? Does that worthless douchebag Greg Walker see that? What the f***!!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH
Does that worthless douchebag Greg Walker see that?  What the f***!!!!!

Normally I ignore most of your posts. I understand you've been providing the entertainment for this board lately, and some of the younger set is impressed with your over the top style and find it humorous.

I realize you're quick to argue and I have no intention of arguing with you, but the comment of yours I quoted is way out of left field, even for you.

Guest JimH
Normally I could give a f*** less what you think.............Including now.

That's great!

We agree on something.

Go hide behind your uniform.

Note who started the profanity ... again.

SOX LOSE :puke

I'm normally optimistic, and I'm not worried, and I'm not f***ing or s***ting or damning or hating anyone, we're still 27-11 which is laughably brilliant, and we're still 4 gms up on the Twins.

That being said however, I'm fed up with the KonerkoDye co-slump, and I'm fed up with Cotts. Nothing that can really be done about KonerkoDye, but unfortunately for Cotts, something can be done about him. If Walker continues to be anything equal to or better than decent, when Gload returns, Walker should stay.

The end. (until tomorrow night, such is part of why baseball, in general, is great)

:gosox3: :drink :gosox3: :drink