5 in 5

southsider2k5

5 IN 5 IS PRETTY GOOD! At least C-Lee got his swing back. Hes hot now! hes probably the hottest bat in the line-up! (Besides Jimenez) Hes back to his Spring Training ways. I think!

Jiminez, Ordonez and Lee are all pretty hot. I only add Ordonez to this list because of his hit streak, which is pretty darn impressive...

Guest hotsoxchick1

frank actually has two 5 in 5's.......(dumbass will never be that lucky lol).....do you know which year they were accomplished in???????? :huh: little trivia for yous........... ;)

Is it still meaningless? :bang

I'm sure there will be something wrong with the way Lee approached all 5 dingers ;)

Not at all! My fantacy league numbers are going up now that he's starting to hit. f***in garland and frand are still killing me though! I picked dumbass caballo because i still think he will have a good year at the plate eventhough he's still a moron.

I told you to not get all fussy about Carlos' slow start. He's heating it up now, and will be on it for the rest of the season! I like to view him as "Little Hurt," and he can quickly put up some devastating offensive numbers. In addition, he continues to improve defensively. He's going to become a good all-around ballplayer.